Adidas Limitless Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Getting the new Limitless all set up!! Not quite done yet, being brand new, went through the initial out of the box examination. :D

All was actually good! So went about putting in the hardware acquired for this rig!

Motor is installed with @PPS-RC Motor mount, so purty! ?

The new Castle 8S ESC. Though not wired up with the motor yet, I noticed that I may be able to use the stock mount screws using a wedging method. So, the design of the new Castle ESC seems to form perfectly with letting the screws heads slightly grab the base of the ESC as you tighten them down, worse case use some washers to help grab more of the base of the ESC. Using this method will help hold the ESC a lil more as a secondary, as I'll be using some good rated double sided tape under it. Along with, so far, the reliable DS3225 Servo from Amazon.

Gonna pair with my RadioLink Tx so had purchased a second Rx a bit ago, just about installed, once the Tx gets synced and the electronics see/read each other.

Using a HW4274 2200KV motor with the 27t Pinion gear to start with meshing with the stock Spool!!

Limitless Build 2 V2.jpg
Limitless Build 3 v2.jpg
Limitless Build 4 v2.jpg
Limitless Build v2.jpg

I'll make sure to update when I get everything set, screwed and taped!!

:D:D

Finally finished setting up the new the Limitless!!!

I was able to use some longer screws with the standard ESC plate holes. Just the screws pushing/holding nicely against the base of the ESC.

Limitless ESC Install S2.jpg
Limitless ESC Install.jpg

Could probably use some washers, we'll see how its goes.

Thankfully, no issues I was able to finish everything up, so only need to install batteries and it's good to go for its maiden voyage! ? ?

Limitless Finished Inside TopV.jpg

Limitless Finished Side Body On.jpg

Limitless Finished Body On 2.jpg

I'll be keeping my eyes and ears out for some other build ideas!! :woot::woot:

Looking good! Love the look of the Limitless.
Thank you! What's kind of sad, ? so far I've yet to have been able to test it!! o_Oo_O Either I have to work or busy when the good weather is out but when the weather is crappy out, then I happen to have all the time too! :cautious:??

Thank you! What's kind of sad, ? so far I've yet to have been able to test it!! o_Oo_O Either I have to work or busy when the good weather is out but when the weather is crappy out, then I happen to have all the time too! :cautious:??
Wouldn't it be nice to have all the time in the world to just play and not work so much? At least your build is complete. My Nero HD build is still waiting on few more parts to complete.

Ship it to me. I’ll test it ?

I mean send it

Wouldn't it be nice to have all the time in the world to just play and not work so much? At least your build is complete. My Nero HD build is still waiting on few more parts to complete.
So nice it would be!! ?

Ship it to me. I’ll test it ?

I mean send it
Um, I've got still some patience left! :sneaky: ? This weekend though, is looking like I should be able to get it out finally!!

So nice it would be!! ?

Um, I've got still some patience left! :sneaky: ? This weekend though, is looking like I should be able to get it out finally!!
It was worth a try. I was going to send you a vid of me enjoying it

? Let me guess, that video would show it driving through a rock fire pit and blowing a tire mid drift correct!? ;)????
Close. I’d gear it down and race it against mine. Obviously mine would be the undisputed champion.

As for the fire pit. I’ll leave that to bam ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back