Adjustable turnbuckles for senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rancor

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So i looked through threads on here for an answer but cant really find one. I have a senton boost 550 mega. It comes with non adjustable turnbuckles. Some are sticking and not moving freely so i figure time to upgrade. Are any of the aftermarket turnbuckles decent or should i just get the adjustable arrma ones? Are the arrma ones all metal or are they plastic ends?

So i looked through threads on here for an answer but cant really find one. I have a senton boost 550 mega. It comes with non adjustable turnbuckles. Some are sticking and not moving freely so i figure time to upgrade. Are any of the aftermarket turnbuckles decent or should i just get the adjustable arrma ones? Are the arrma ones all metal or are they plastic ends?
I ve seen comments here and there about some people suggesting the Traxxas turnbuckles. Even more because they come with metal pivot balls so minus wobbling compared to Arrmas. Other than that I am abaolutely happy w the Arrma turnbuckles and I ve user both stock both wider (vorteks w big rock/typhon arms)

Arrmas are composite plastic, their downside is plastic pivot balls, which when wear out will wobble quite a lot

Arrma 3S BLX ones work fine. When the ball end wear out just pickup the hot racing replacements. Or if you are cheap like me just heatshrink the worn ball end and slap it back in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back