Granite Adjusted turn limits, noticed and issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordanml85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
Finally replaced my fried servo last night, and set the turn limits.

I noticed that when I turn to the left or right, after setting the turn limits, there is a portion of the drive shaft that is touching the frame.

Not sure why this is happening. I will try and take a picture this evening to show.

Any ideas on why this is happening? How do I fix it?

I noticed that when I turn to the left or right, after setting the turn limits, there is a portion of the drive shaft that is touching the frame.

Not sure why this is happening. I will try and take a picture this evening to show.

Which part of the d.s and which part of the chassis?

I've experienced setting my steering endpoints on a different Arrma RC when on a stand one side hits the arm when turned. I would have to set the endpoint to a place that limited my turn too much to stop the hitting. When I place the RC on the ground and the rig was rested and with a battery, it did not touch the arm when endpoint is set or not set. The correct way is to do it on a stand but just another check I add when I see it hitting to check it at rest.

I own a Granite and Big Rock used the stock servo and Amazon servos and while on the stand no hitting. Get us a pic or video so we can see a bit better! Is it all stock or did you change the arms, suspension, turnbuckles, etc, or anything?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back