Typhon ADS-15M problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Flint

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Got the ADS-15M servo from jennysrc for my typhon 3s, when i tried to connect it the car started going on its own for 2 seconds and then shut down with blinking red light from the esc the moment i tried to turn to see if its responding. tried it with a fully charged battery and when i connected the stock servo back everything worked again. what could it be?

Got the ADS-15M servo from jennysrc for my typhon 3s, when i tried to connect it the car started going on its own for 2 seconds and then shut down with blinking red light from the esc the moment i tried to turn to see if its responding. tried it with a fully charged battery and when i connected the stock servo back everything worked again. what could it be?
Reversed plug? I just put one in my Typhon 3s last night, and it's working perfectly. Spektrum or Tactic radio?

Black goes to the outside. What happens if you plug the ADS-7 back in?

I'd contact jrc and see if they could send out a different one. The one you got might be messed from the factory, especially if it works fine with the ads 7.

So i got today the second one from jenny and it still acts up. Seems weird that two ads-15 in a row will cause the esc to blink and shut down and the ads-7 wont

So i got today the second one from jenny and it still acts up. Seems weird that two ads-15 in a row will cause the esc to blink and shut down and the ads-7 wont
Aomething else is going on then never saw a servo shut down an esc
Even if completly broken electronictly car will still be able to move but will just not steer
If you don't menage to make it work i would call horizonhobby to maybe remolace your esc or receiver. Its not normal that your esc start to blink and refuses to operate if you plug the ads 15 servo.
There just no way on earth we are not talkimg about apple who refuses a charger if its not a ginuine one

Aomething else is going on then never saw a servo shut down an esc
Even if completly broken electronictly car will still be able to move but will just not steer
If you don't menage to make it work i would call horizonhobby to maybe remolace your esc or receiver. Its not normal that your esc start to blink and refuses to operate if you plug the ads 15 servo.
There just no way on earth we are not talkimg about apple who refuses a charger if its not a ginuine one
i replaced the radio to tactic ttx300 so thats not from horizon anymore but not sure if its the esc or reciver

tried again, esc blink red even with stock servo back, wont turn or go forward or back.
fully charged battery and the esc wont go into factory reset....

On the TR325 receiver, your not plugging in the servo lead into the battery port by mistake ?

Attachments

• tr325.JPG
    tr325.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 18
On the TR325 receiver, your not plugging in the servo lead into the battery port by mistake ?
no, to channel one. when i plugged it every time i slightly touched the steering the car would go forward and now the esc is just blinking red and wont restart and i cant go to adjust steering trim, contacted horizon and they said the esc is stuck in programming mode and there is nothing to do about it so now i need to wait for a new one or go for an upgrade

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back