Adult life survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the results so far. 33 people have taken it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190228-200420_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200420_Chrome.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20190228-200427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200427_Chrome.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20190228-200434_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200434_Chrome.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20190228-200442_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200442_Chrome.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20190228-200450_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200450_Chrome.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20190228-200457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200457_Chrome.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20190228-200507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-200507_Chrome.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 65
So the back story on this is the wife says I drink too much. Most of you probably put that together.
This is frustrating to me for numerous reasons.
  1. Its my house, I owned that house long before she was in the picture, a man should be able to do what he wants in his own house
  2. I make all the money
  3. Having a beer or 2 a day after work is, as far as I was concerned, a normal daily American routine. I watched my dad kill a 30 pack a week and I wouldnt consider him an alcoholic, he is the most honest, hard working, respectful, reliable and moral man I've ever known.

So I put the survey together to show, if nothing else, that drinking during the week is normal.

2 beers a night, I drink Coors Light, I'm 6 ft 5" and 300 lbs. It's not like I'm falling over after 2 beers.

I did have 4 beers last night because this whole conversation pissed me off.

So the back story on this is the wife says I drink too much. Most of you probably put that together.
  1. Its my house, I owned that house long before she was in the picture, a man should be able to do what he wants in his own house
  2. I make all the money
  3. Having a beer or 2 a day after work is, as far as I was concerned, a normal daily American routine. I watched my dad kill a 30 pack a week and I wouldnt consider him an alcoholic, he is the most honest, hard working, respectful, reliable and moral man I've ever known.
So I put the survey together to show, if nothing else, that drinking during the week is normal.

2 beers a night, I drink Coors Light, I'm 6 ft 5" and 300 lbs. It's not like I'm falling over after 2 beers.

I live 45 minutes from New Orleans. Around here, 2 beers is breakfast for more than half the population.

2. I make all the money

Is she really bitching about 2 Coors Light on a weeknight? Other than it being crappy beer I don't see the problem! ? (I'm just kidding - drink what you like ?)

Is she really bitching about 2 Coors Light on a weeknight? Other than it being crappy beer I don't see the problem! ? (I'm just kidding - drink what you like ?)

In her defense, before I changed jobs I was drinking a 6 pack of strong IPAs every night. I really do love all beers, but have switched to light beer recently to save some money.

She grew up in a household where she was taught she was allowed to have an opinion on everything. I don't know, it's weird. My mother would never dare tell my father to stop doing anything, out of nothing but respect for what he was able to provide for us.

I'm just alive in the wrong era. Should've been born in the 50s.

Drinking two coors light is little worse than drinking 24 ounces of water.

Now, if you were putting away two $20+ bombers of something good a night....yea....then there might be an issue.

All joking aside....

Now the greater question is this, do you need to have two beers each day? Or do you not have an issue going without? If you need to, that may be a sign of underlying addiction.

In her defense, before I changed jobs I was drinking a 6 pack of strong IPAs every night. I really do love all beers, but have switched to light beer recently to save some money.

She grew up in a household where she was taught she was allowed to have an opinion on everything. I don't know, it's weird. My mother would never dare tell my father to stop doing anything, out of nothing but respect for what he was able to provide for us.

I'm just alive in the wrong era. Should've been born in the 50s.
Good-Wives-01.jpg
3107FAE200000578-0-image-a-32_1455066203221.jpg
3B27BF0F00000578-4011366-image-a-10_1481150114763.jpg

A couple CL's a night is probably better for you then the two Monster Energy drinks I have each day. Also, we have plenty of "couples" friends that the wife drinks more than 2 glasses of wine a weeknight and I wouldn't consider them drinking too much at all.

Happy wife=Happy life...
I have 27 years of experience .... Pick your battles carefully. Give up a couple of battles to win the war. When she turns 50.... Trade her in for 2- 25yr olds.... JMO

Out of the cheap beers Coors is about the best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back