Advanced Technology News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Saw this one about an hour ago..

This is something TOTALLY New and Unique in 'mechanical' cooling technology , Really Out of the Box thinking >>

Solid State ACTIVE Cooling Device - AirJet by Frore Systems

Completely Blows traditional fans out of the water...

1674245220409.png

It's NOT a Dyson (or their clones) where the fan blades are just hidden inside the main body of the device.
There is NO Blades!!

PC WORLD Article-
https://www.pcworld.com/article/1388332/new-airjet-chips-can-double-a-laptops-performance.html

That is very interesting. I could see those being used on ESCs but worry about the thin membrane and the dirt/debris that RC applications get subjected to.

Apparently they thought of that also...
Check out the 2nd video, they talk about dust contamination issues.

Interesting. I wonder how this compares to Peltier / thermoelectric coolers since there isn't a thickness restriction this design seems to be addressing.

Apparently this AirJet device doesn't have to generate a large temperature gradient like Peltier coolers to work..
Which is a Big plus.

I do wonder how well the membranes will work with the shock and vibrations of an RC car environment

I'll have to try and make contact with this company and see if I can get a hold of some samples...
I'm sure we at AF can give it a solid Real World Thrashing ..I mean Testing.

Last edited: