Advice on what this is worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6Kid

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi all
I am thinking about selling this kraton, as you can see it’s been upgraded quite a bit, (diffs, hot racing housings and hubs, m2c chassis, radio gear, esc & motor, pps diff and motor mount etc) and it’s hardly been used and certainly not been bashed hard. I just don’t have a clue as to what’s the minimum I should sell it for? Any advice? I’m in the uk btw.

image.jpg

I’ve been selling a bunch of stuff on here lately and from what I’ve learned parts move way faster and sell for a fair price rather than Kratons . There have been some really nice Kratons for sale with lots of extras lately but haven’t sold at all or for what there worth

I just sold A 6s V5 Kraton last night after being on for a week less then I would have hoped but needed to make room for new stuff and have 2 other Kratons

That being said Personally I think your rig is a 6-700 rig used butttt and it’s just my opinion you’re going have a tough time getting 500 + shipping .
If you part that out and sell as a roller or a slider with with your factory parts on the roller or slider you will make way more .

Beautiful rig I hope you get everything you’re looking to get and again this is just my recent experience and observations from the last 2 weeks that I’m sharing .

I’ve been selling a bunch of stuff on here lately and from what I’ve learned parts move way faster and sell for a fair price rather than Kratons . There have been some really nice Kratons for sale with lots of extras lately but haven’t sold at all or for what there worth

I just sold A 6s V5 Kraton last night after being on for a week less then I would have hoped but needed to make room for new stuff and have 2 other Kratons

That being said Personally I think your rig is a 6-700 rig used butttt and it’s just my opinion you’re going have a tough time getting 500 + shipping .
If you part that out and sell as a roller or a slider with with your factory parts on the roller or slider you will make way more .

Beautiful rig I hope you get everything you’re looking to get and again this is just my recent experience and observations from the last 2 weeks that I’m sharing .
Thanks for the reply 🙂
I might try ebay with a £700 reserve, and if I can’t get that then stripping it will be the way to go 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back