Kraton After installing the new stock servo kraton wont go foward/reverse and no power to the servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys, after making a claim for my servo warranty it arrived and when i tried to install this is what im getting, seems the esc is weak or something is not connected right. Do i have to reprogram the esc? Please help.
Thanks

your receiver is flashing like its in binding mode ,did you plug the servo into the "batt" port??

your receiver is flashing like its in binding mode ,did you plug the servo into the "batt" port??
No, i plugged it into the 1st channel. But, i did tried and binding it too. Im not sure whats going on. Funny this is when i unplug the servo plug, when i apply forward and reverse it applies and when i plug it back in nothing works.

To be honest, i think i got a bad new arrma servo. The reason i said that is because i pluged the new arrma servo onto my revo and it gave me the same result. The esc was going nuts same as the video above.
So i used the kraton receiver to control revo 3.3 servo and it worked fine. (Video)

check the polarity on the wiring on the servo plug ,its totally possible it got wired wrong during assembly . beyond that i say you got a bad one

Would anybody happen to know if this servo is wired correctly to the plug? Looks like i have the version 2 servo. The wires are different colors from my old servo.

Attachments

• 20160910_131200.jpg
    20160910_131200.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 40
just match it up to your others that are plugged in to the receiver .
white is signal wire
red is power
black is ground

ps- compare it to your revo servo wiring

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back