After market motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durham Rc Guy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Ok bought new mount to flip the 2028 since the ppc wasn't available...The problem is the screws seem to be to long which are the ones out of the old mount any suggestions? I was just going to sand them down or go buy shorter ones?

16316647680418479864391793650972.jpg

Yea clip em down or buy new ones either will work & there probably like 25¢ a screw at your local hardware store

Go to True Value Hardware in Durham. You will be very surprised by their offering of small metric cap head, socket head, every head screws. The location in Woodcroft is good. The one on 55 near chic fil a is good also. It would be a good idea to measure the depth of your motor's screw holes if you can.

Yea clip em down or buy new ones either will work & there probably like 25¢ a screw at your local hardware store
My man thanks
Go to True Value Hardware in Durham. You will be very surprised by their offering of small metric cap head, socket head, every head screws. The location in Woodcroft is good. The one on 55 near chic fil a is good also. It would be a good idea to measure the depth of your motor's screw holes if you can.
Bet I'll do that thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back