Granite Aftermarket Bumpers for Granite Mega 4x4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scv484

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
Has anyone found a source other than TBone? I see a lot of bad reviews on TBone, but have yet to find an alternative. I'm not totally digging the TBone style either, but definitely need more protection than stock.

What have you heard that’s bad about T-Bone? I have the front bumper on mine and it’s stout. Granted it’s not brushless but I have hit tree stumps head on with it full throttle and it hasn’t budged. Plus it guards the shock perches better than stock.

Their quality control wasn’t the greatest when I ordered it. Took them 3 tries to send me the right hardware bag but they took care of me....hopefully they have this under control now?

I too had the v1 bumper for the granite 4x4 Qc was bad on the v1 bumper took them like 2 1/2 week's to get mine. would not email u back
I did get my money back on mine. month's later

What have you heard that’s bad about T-Bone? I have the front bumper on mine and it’s stout. Granted it’s not brushless but I have hit tree stumps head on with it full throttle and it hasn’t budged. Plus it guards the shock perches better than stock.

Their quality control wasn’t the greatest when I ordered it. Took them 3 tries to send me the right hardware bag but they took care of me....hopefully they have this under control now?

Stories like yours and Chazekxt46's.... Doesn't fit right, quality, lackadaisical customer service etc.

I'm not finding any alternatives, so I might bite the bullet cause I'm sure that stock bumper isn't gonna save it forever, lol (and I'm still stock brushless as well)

I talked to RPM a couple weeks ago and they said since Horizon showed that Arrma will still be supported they are looking more at the arrmas for possible upgrades.

I talked to RPM a couple weeks ago and they said since Horizon showed that Arrma will still be supported they are looking more at the arrmas for possible upgrades.
That's good to hear... This is what I got in early October "Unfortunately, there aren't any plans for Granite 4x4 Mega parts from RPM just yet. Are you having problems with your stock parts? If so, please let us know what those problems may be and we'll forward that information over to our product development team for their review." Do I asked for a front bumper, lol.

Stories like yours and Chazekxt46's.... Doesn't fit right, quality, lackadaisical customer service etc.

I'm not finding any alternatives, so I might bite the bullet cause I'm sure that stock bumper isn't gonna save it forever, lol (and I'm still stock brushless as well)

I would give them a try. For me, yes it was aggravating and it ticked me off but in the end they made it right...overnighted parts and all. They were really starting to get popular and I think they grew so fast they couldn’t keep up. Hopefully they have things under control now because their products really are tough. The fit and finish have both been good on my Kraton and Mega so the craftsmanship and quality is there it’s just the logistical part, like marking the hardware bags correctly and/or grabbing the right bag and throwing it in the box.

I ordered a front basher bumper from T-Bone for my Redcat, its a beast. I had no issues from shipping and had good communication from them.
I do have a question about their bumpers for the Granite, they have a flat regular basher #10015 listed but the way it mounts up it doesn't look like it would fit the BLX model like it shows it will, now on the other hand the other bumper they have the XV6 I have seen videos of it being mounted it has a place on the bar for LEDs to mount, Does anyone know what size those LED holes are? And is the Wheelie bar they sell integrated into the rear bumper XV7 any good?

I have both front and rear on my granite and yes the wheelie bar works as well as a wheelie bar bumper sticker. Bumpers are really tough tho.

LOL, I will probably just stick with the rear stock bumper then. But then again I only bought the front one for my Blackout XTE and ended up breaking the rear bumper on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back