Aftermarket Compatability Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handbanana

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, ive noticed that i cant find alot of aftermarket parts for my Senton 3s 4x4 blx... Wondering if aftermarket parts for one model will work for another. For instance I need new rear hubs for my truck (bearing will not seat properly).

I found these and they say they are compatible across several models.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-racing-arrma-4x4-aluminum-rear-hubs-black-hraatf2201/p948584

so it would be safe to say that these other hubs would also work?
https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=35749&p_catid=492

Also i found these front caster blocks that would match my rear hubs... don't really need them right now but they would look Amazing! Would they work on my Senton?
https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=35755&p_catid=492

Thank you!

So all 3 links you posted will work, when you search aftermarket parts it usually tells you what part number from Arrma it replaces. So with the integy hubs for example they say they replace part no. ARA330467, and when you look in the senton manual it tells you that hub has that part number therefor the aftermarket part will work. Now the tricky thing is mixing aftermarket brands (integy with HR) as sometimes they don't work together. Aluminium parts for suspension are generally not a good thing(except for bulkheads) as there is no flex in the aluminium, you will start breaking and bending other things. Now for integy and HR as brands, I find they are the exact same chinese crap just that HR is usually twice the price. Some of the Integy and HR or GPM stuff is just absolute crap and some has been great so it's a hit and miss deal. If you aren't breaking the hubs and it's just a worn out bearing seat than just buy new stock ones and run them, if it's bling your after then prepare to break other things.If you want to see what happens when you buy "bling" click my build thread badge, I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who has ever completely snapped his chassis front end clean off.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I had to download the exploded view from the Arrma website... cant find my original copy. The part numbers will definitely come in handy! As for aluminium parts, I should only upgrade to aluminium if I consistently break the part, but if i did that it would just shift the stress to another part... I suppose it depends on the part like you said about the bulkhead. (ive broken those before too). So Id be better off on just replacing the part that fails with the stock or an equivalent. Thanks for the insight. Honestly, if the quality of the part is sub par compared to the stock part (whether it be aluminium or polymer) im not going to invest my time and money in it. I actually have not had to replace anything on my Senton except for the shock absorber to the front bumper. This thing can really take a beating! (not that i abuse it at all). I used to have a traxxas slash 2wd truck that i would have to replace parts on left and right, but my Senton is very tough in comparison. (not to jinx myself).

Thanks for the replies!

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I had to download the exploded view from the Arrma website... cant find my original copy. The part numbers will definitely come in handy! As for aluminium parts, I should only upgrade to aluminium if I consistently break the part, but if i did that it would just shift the stress to another part... I suppose it depends on the part like you said about the bulkhead. (ive broken those before too). So Id be better off on just replacing the part that fails with the stock or an equivalent. Thanks for the insight. Honestly, if the quality of the part is sub par compared to the stock part (whether it be aluminium or polymer) im not going to invest my time and money in it. I actually have not had to replace anything on my Senton except for the shock absorber to the front bumper. This thing can really take a beating! (not that i abuse it at all). I used to have a traxxas slash 2wd truck that i would have to replace parts on left and right, but my Senton is very tough in comparison. (not to jinx myself).

Thanks for the replies!
Glad I could help. I guess I'm dubbed the "integy" guy now lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back