Aftermarket Felony front bumper cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blez

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Senton 3s
Hi everyone, just wondering if you have ideas for a replacement front bumper cover for the Felony. In addition to being flimsy, it's the one part of the body that I never really liked. It just seems boxy and awkward compared to the rest of the car design. I wanted to buy the nose from the Bittydesign Destroyer, but they don't appear to sell it separately. If anyone has recommendations, would love to hear them. Thank you.

20221212_130504.jpg

One example not my design but my car.

View attachment 262258
Thanks! I guess this was probably 3D printed? Haven't seen this online anywhere.
Messed around today trying to transform the rear wing into a new front cover. It's... not great.

Attachments

• 20221212_192529.jpg
    20221212_192529.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20221212_192547.jpg
    20221212_192547.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 34
Thanks! I guess this was probably 3D printed? Haven't seen this online anywhere.
Messed around today trying to transform the rear wing into a new front cover. It's... not great.

Yeah, it's 3d printed..I designed that when the felony came out, as well as a Camaro tail pan... I haven't sold them in quite a while.. I tooled up and made moulds for vacuum forming the parts and life got in the way.. just need to find time to get back to it...👍..

Yeah, it's 3d printed..I designed that when the felony came out, as well as a Camaro tail pan... I haven't sold them in quite a while.. I tooled up and made moulds for vacuum forming the parts and life got in the way.. just need to find time to get back to it...👍..
Any chance you'll be cranking stuff out some time soon? I'm looking for something fairly simple that will fit with the RC Speed Monsters aluminum splitter. If it were possible to do one like on Boggs3010's car, but without the forward angle (just pointing straight down), that would be perfect. Realize it’s probably a pretty involved process, so totally get it if it's not possible.

Any chance you'll be cranking stuff out some time soon? I'm looking for something fairly simple that will fit with the RC Speed Monsters aluminum splitter. If it were possible to do one like on Boggs3010's car, but without the forward angle (just pointing straight down), that would be perfect. Realize it’s probably a pretty involved process, so totally get it if it's not possible.

Unfortunately it's designed to fit the factory felony splitter shape....Also Unfortunately I'm not to interested in a design change, I can't sacrifice the hours it would take, sorry man...

Unfortunately it's designed to fit the factory felony splitter shape....Also Unfortunately I'm not to interested in a design change, I can't sacrifice the hours it would take, sorry man...
All good man, totally get it. If you do eventually start taking custom orders (for splitters or other parts), please let me know!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back