Limitless Aftermarket Limitless/Infraction parts sold in China how do you find them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
I see this guy posting crazy Jet/Turbine powered RC cars on eBay. This was the first time I had seen him post an Arrma vehicle.
Yes the jet/turbine is very cool and an interesting discussion topic, but what caught my eye was some custom parts like the vertical motor mount and matching center brace that I have not seen sold elsewhere. Wondering if anyone as seen these for sale or knows how to get parts like this. The brand name is a term used a lot so google searches bring up everything except for what you want.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203944115205?hash=item2f7c043c05:g:R34AAOSwtzZid62E

1652374848404.png

1652374913846.png

Carbon chassis simliar to scortched

1652374945439.png

Carbon misc parts

1652374980123.png

Alibaba? I've had some super-custom experiences with Alibaba. That'd be my first guess for ya.

Yep I think many people would want that. I hear often people wanting to retain both battery trays.
All my felonies and limitless would have tp 4070's if I would have had access to that mount lol. I know I can flip the stock mount and I've done that for one of them but it's just not something I want to do for all of them and battery tray is a big reason why.

You'd think they would have everything on ebay listed and ready to go

Having dealt with asian companies operation/procedures... It's mostly- Show some illustrations/photos of said "product", get/extract money from buyers, THEN worry about actual production..

I'm not saying every company over there, but quite a few..

I thought the same thing.
I guess they don't realize the sales they could do in the US with those parts....

Someone needs to order like 15 of them (discount on bulk order) and re-sell them in the US.

I thought the same thing.
I guess they don't realize the sales they could do in the US with those parts....

Someone needs to order like 15 of them (discount on bulk order) and re-sell them in the US.

Unfortunately, due to their draconian lock downs over there..
Can't get anybody I trust to actually go put eyeballs on any actual parts/manufacture facility or 'shop'/stall/kiosk of where the part(s) are stored...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back