Granite Aftermarket Servo Saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_rhoden

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Alright guys I’ve ordered new servos With @arrmadave help for mine and my sons voltages due to the plastic gears stripping out. So my question is has a body found or changed from the stick plastic servo saver to a different type? Any help is greatly appreciated

Alright guys I’ve ordered new servos With @arrmadave help for mine and my sons voltages due to the plastic gears stripping out. So my question is has a body found or changed from the stick plastic servo saver to a different type? Any help is greatly appreciated
Iirc the Kimbrough 124 is the one you want but you have to cut it to the same triangle shape as the stock one https://www.amainhobbies.com/kimbro...bni29K_PSUxz7KvV8JVVE2ATpmNxiCnhoC4RgQAvD_BwE

@razorrc has some pictures of it somewhere around here.

They changed the servo saver since the one I had stock in my Voltage (it was black not red). But I put the one I had in my 2wd Stampede TRA1844 in it and has been fine better than what was in it before strong enough to pop the toe links off in crashes. The Kimbrough servo savers of the same design as the Traxxas one like the Kimbrough 124 servo saver should work as well. No mods needed other than maybe drilling holes for the ball studs. I put some 3mm locknuts on also.

@slick2500 That's for the 4X4 the trimming the Voltage has the servo saver toe link setup like the 2wd Stampede.

UlsJQ09.jpg

They changed the servo saver since the one I had stock in my Voltage (it was black not red). But I put the one I had in my 2wd Stampede TRA1844 in it and has been fine better than what was in it before strong enough to pop the toe links off in crashes. The Kimbrough servo savers of the same design as the Traxxas one like the Kimbrough 124 servo saver should work as well. No mods needed other than maybe drilling holes for the ball studs. I put some 3mm locknuts on also.

@slick2500 That's for the 4X4 the trimming the Voltage has the servo saver toe link setup like the 2wd Stampede.

UlsJQ09.jpg
I just realized that I was in the Voltage section of the forums lol I blame Arrma and their goofy naming system.

I was perusing the Integy website and noticed that they have a billet machined servo arm specifically for the Granite Voltage. Has anyone run one yet?

https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=36143&p_catid=495
C28963RED.jpg

My son has already broken the stock servo saver, so I was considering upgrading this part. I've already replaced the steering servo with a metal gear part as that stripped internally first. My only question about running the Integy part is how does it cinch itself down onto the 25T gear on the servo? It seems like it might need another part to slip inside the recess of the Integy part?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back