Granite, Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
Man, you're making it difficult for me to not spend money!! I was thinking about one of these as well for painting and cleaning purposes....

I'm hoping many more respond to learn a bit more on them as well. That one listed seems very nice at a darn great price too.

BashingNBreakin04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s
Man, you're making it difficult for me to not spend money!! I was thinking about one of these as well for painting and cleaning purposes....

I'm hoping many more respond to learn a bit more on them as well. That one listed seems very nice at a darn great price too.
This was so me, probably everybody else too. 😂

Attachments

JtkBrew

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
For just cleaning purposes or air tools, I don't feel a water filter, dryer, or trap is necessary. If your going to paint with it, I would suggest some method of removing the moisture coming out of the compressor. You don't want that moisture in your airline mixing with the paint.

Even though the compressor is oil free, most air tools do recommend you add a drop of oil to the tool air inlet prior to every use. Read your tool manual for confirmation.

Also, you'll want to open the valve on the bottom of the compressor tank once in awhile to let any moisture out of the tank. This prevents the air tank from rusting from inside out.

A compressor is a great tool to have in your garage. There are countless things I do with mine. Trim work, framing, air up pool toys, top up tires, blow out the garage, clean the RCs. They're very convenient.

Last edited:

jondilly1974

Speed running rookie, 3D printing fool
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
For just cleaning purposes or air tools, i don't feel a water filter, dryer, or trap is necessary. if your going to paint with it, I would suggest some method of removing the moisture coming out of the compressor. You don't want that moisture in your airline mixing with the paint.

Even though the compressor is oil free, most air tools do recommend you add a drop of oil to the tool air inlet prior to every use. Read you tool manual for confirmation.

Also, you'll want to open the valve on the bottom of the compressor tank once in awhile to let any moisture out of the tank. This prevents the air tank from rusting from inside out.

A compressor is a great tool to have in your garage. There are countless things I do with mine. Trim work, framing, air up pool toys, top up tires, blow out the garage, clean the RCs. They're very convenient.
All good advice. 👍🏻