Air compressor and Cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingNBreakin04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200211-200053_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200211-200053_Chrome.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 61
Man, you're making it difficult for me to not spend money!! I was thinking about one of these as well for painting and cleaning purposes....

I'm hoping many more respond to learn a bit more on them as well. That one listed seems very nice at a darn great price too.

Man, you're making it difficult for me to not spend money!! I was thinking about one of these as well for painting and cleaning purposes....

I'm hoping many more respond to learn a bit more on them as well. That one listed seems very nice at a darn great price too.
This was so me, probably everybody else too. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-001648_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-001648_Instagram.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 51
For just cleaning purposes or air tools, I don't feel a water filter, dryer, or trap is necessary. If your going to paint with it, I would suggest some method of removing the moisture coming out of the compressor. You don't want that moisture in your airline mixing with the paint.

Even though the compressor is oil free, most air tools do recommend you add a drop of oil to the tool air inlet prior to every use. Read your tool manual for confirmation.

Also, you'll want to open the valve on the bottom of the compressor tank once in awhile to let any moisture out of the tank. This prevents the air tank from rusting from inside out.

A compressor is a great tool to have in your garage. There are countless things I do with mine. Trim work, framing, air up pool toys, top up tires, blow out the garage, clean the RCs. They're very convenient.

Last edited:
For just cleaning purposes or air tools, i don't feel a water filter, dryer, or trap is necessary. if your going to paint with it, I would suggest some method of removing the moisture coming out of the compressor. You don't want that moisture in your airline mixing with the paint.

Even though the compressor is oil free, most air tools do recommend you add a drop of oil to the tool air inlet prior to every use. Read you tool manual for confirmation.

Also, you'll want to open the valve on the bottom of the compressor tank once in awhile to let any moisture out of the tank. This prevents the air tank from rusting from inside out.

A compressor is a great tool to have in your garage. There are countless things I do with mine. Trim work, framing, air up pool toys, top up tires, blow out the garage, clean the RCs. They're very convenient.
All good advice. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back