Kraton AJ’s Kraton 8s EXB Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's servo is fantastic. Super fast and quiet. Very powerful. I have it on my 5T and it throws the wheels side to side.

IMG_20220625_220910.jpg

That's servo is fantastic. Super fast and quiet. Very powerful. I have it on my 5T and it throws the wheels side to side.

View attachment 225934

It’s a amazing servo, the random m3.5 screw used to hold the servo arm down annoyed me though, that size is a real pain to find in the UK and I ended up paying £7 for 2 m3.5 x 30mm screws that I then dremeled down to the correct length. I have no idea why they couldn’t have used something a bit more standard

Gave it a run this morning, I’m well happy with it, theres a few niggles to sort out but nothing major

The front crud guards did a great job at keeping the insides tidy

The esc fan crapped out, too many tank slapper landings :LOL:

Cheers guys, it’s all wired up now

Ive fitted a cheapo K Power servo while I wait on the Power HD WH80KG to arrive and I’m still waiting on the CHNL Lipos I’ve ordered to arrive, fingers crossed they arent too far away (y)
did you make the jumper wires that plugs into your esc?

Ive got over the fan issue by fitting a bearing to the nub on the case, it’s stops the fan moving upwards and smashing off the fins

5 bash’s later and the fan is still in one piece

Last edited:
Went out for a bash the other day and blew off a from tyre, took and pic and never noticed one of the pillow retainers was backing out, I realised later when cleaning up the truck,

So these have been upgraded to M2C ones

Im also going to give earplugs a go in the centre diff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back