Mojave AJ’s Mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Brits are dang lucky ? (and Netherlands) we’re still waiting here in the states.
The USA is sitting in backorder land. Not a fun place to be. I'm drinking whiskey every night and hitting F5 on the tracking page like I'm trying to buy a PS5. :jimlad:

It’s what I’ve been recommend by another Mojave user with the same combo ?
Ok, since you're in the UK and in the Netherlands we have about the same ambient temperature, I'm going to try that too
??

My excel sheet says that results in a theoretical top speed of 98km/h (61mph)

??

Savox Monster fitted along with Scorched centre shafts and a carbon t2t brace

I also rebuilt the shocks with 800cst and Protek grease on the o-rings, upped the diff oils to F - 50k, R - 20k... I’ve still got the centre (200k) to do when the PPS motor mount I’ve ordered from Badtouch arrives ?

Last edited:
I consistently clock my RTR Moj. at 53mph using only stock electrics, 35kg servo 2050kv/blx185/16T pinion. (6S)
And she's a tad heavier with all the M2C stuff and Scorched RC wheel wells. (Stays super clean inside now) And my fans don't get destroyed from debris.
I feel one speed limiting factor is the drag created from the open windshield. (is none) I am going to add a Lexan windshield (leaving the sides open) and I can almost guaranty keeping the nose down over 50mph. Then I'll change to a 20T pin. That drag is what keeps speed down. The rear roof vents cant expel air fast enough IMO. Also, the wells do a good job of prevent parachuting IMO. Seals off air from the underbody. That helps also. I have vids of before and after. Mojave has alot of potential. Trial and error. Mojave is one tough rig. The EXB is at the next level. My RTR diffs are 70kfr, 200kctr, 20k rr. Perfect now. I tried a set of DTX zero offset Truggy X-cons and they fit mint. No body adjustments needed. The scorched RC wells actually flair out the body fenders several mm's and the fit is perfect No interference. And Nice bite in dirt and grass. A bit taller, so you get a bit more top end out of them.:cool:
BTW, I felt no need to use an alu. servo mount. I used (8)12.9 longer fasteners with the stock mount and used servo mount flanged washers. No servo mount flex at all. Running a Noble NB4, Non gyro'ed.

20201118_132021.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back