Mojave AJ’s Mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fenders fitted

You got me beat for sure. Sweet. Great wheel well trim.??? I heard of many disasters by guys who butchered the trimming and ruined them. I put rubber seals (soft weather stripping) on my sides where the Body touches. It seals off debris much better. The body doesn't mate perfectly in this area. Dirt does find its way in along the sides from the front wheels without sealing this area off. You may have seen it on mine above.:cool:

Good idea using the rubber strips, I’ve bought some velcro to use in that place, but I’m not sure how well it will stick to the fenders though
I initially did consider using the velcro again like stock. But its not needed and a PIA. Velcro just sucks around constant dirt. The wheel wells will get abused also from constant removal and reattachment IMHO. The wells are of soft plastic. The rubber seals I used also put a tad bit of outward flair to the body. A plus in my opinion. And a snug enough fit. But without any seals there, I was still getting plenty of dirt ingress. With them now in place, dirt is next to nothing! There is still open areas front and rear that can be sealed off, but some air flow IS desired, especially with your monster motor.
My stocker 2050 is puny compared to your motor. Looks like I have a 1.3L 4 cylinder "rice burner" engine compared to your BIg Block 7.2L V8 Hemi motor.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I always say it.
Love all that PPS.(y)(y)

I had to chop the lip off the esc tray, that’s about it ?

And I’ll be using a pair of HRB 50-100c 6000mah 6s packs that I used to run in my 5ive B brushless
I heard those HRBs are great. HRB in general. If they worked great in your 5iveB , I am sure they will be great in your EXB Mojo Monster. (y)

EDIT: You're going to need some High Octane fuel for that Big Block Motor.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I’m struggling with installing ez run 4985, do I need to remove the brace pn# ARA320468 ? And or pn#320499 ? Did you remove yours?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back