AJ’s MT410 - M2C Game Changer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share this build with you guys

Im just waiting on a few bits I couldn’t source in the UK from Amains and the Backflip 4s I’ve back ordered, then shes ready to bash!
Looks great man! Are those m2c towers as well? Right on man. Love the way the body turned out ????

Beautiful. That will be the toughest rc you own. That m2c bracing system is 1000 times better than anything you can mount on an Arrma 6s. Superior design in every way. I liked it so much I copied it for my k8s chassis and braces.

Its the Go Big tower and chassis brace system on the rear and a upper tower brace on the front, the M2C shock towers haven't been released to the public yet (y)
I was wondering why I couldn’t find them ??

I will order as soon as they are available!

Did you have weird droop on one of your arms too after this chassis install? I’m wondering if I got the wrong chassis or something lol. It says 48.3 on it instead of mt410. Also wondering if I should wait for towers or get the go big or go home kit like you have..

48.3 like yours, Tekno updated the MT kit as per the buggy’s and truggys, but never bothered with a name change ?

Perfect. That’s what I needed. Thank you! I will be placing an order for the go big or go home kit, the droop screws and the front tower brace Appreciate the help

Last edited:
Parts installed
CE93C4B5-BD8C-469C-A1A6-1DE3C32A196A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back