Alabama Alabama roll call!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoFastBreakFaster

Too many questions, not enough sense
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Any of you guys in Alabama? Birmingham here....AND I can read and write! I've been looking for safe places (that statement seems to have a different meaning these days) to do speed runs, and places to bash the off road rcs. Any of you guys in the area that meet up, I'm game for that too.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
I am up 59N past Trussville in the Argo/Springville area. My trucks are mostly bashers. I have a Notorious and a Kraton I typically run. Also have a Granite 3s and some other trucks that don't get out much.

Do you have some good bash spots?

I'm in the Pinson area. TBH I have only been in the hobby for a short time and haven't been able to really bash yet. There is an unfinished interstate right near my house and I, with everything in me, will be hitting it this weekend with my Kraton and my Redcat Kaiju.

I am in Guntersville
Also looking for places to run rc and people who are into this. I’m 46 so many of you may be way younger than me!

Down here in Dothan. So between the 4 of us, we have the state pretty much covered.
48 here.
Ferris Bueller best movie ever.
Office space
The Bourne movies.

Any of you guys in Alabama? Birmingham here....AND I can read and write! I've been looking for safe places (that statement seems to have a different meaning these days) to do speed runs, and places to bash the off road rcs. Any of you guys in the area that meet up, I'm game for that too.

Why is it that everyone associates Alabama with dumb people?
I was looking at real estate in northern Alabama and with those prices people must be fairly literate...

I was looking at real estate in northern Alabama and with those prices people must be fairly literate...
I assume it's a "guilt by association" kind of trope because Alabama ranks 47th in edjumacashun in the Union and because coastal elites have a penchant for ad homing people with whom they disagree. I might be wrong, but that's the impression that I've been given.

Up there is Rocket City. Of course they are smart! Us down here in the sticks, not so much.

It’s Georgians that are dumb. They grow trees for telephone poles over there…. Much like their family trees. No branches.

Up there is Rocket City. Of course they are smart! Us down here in the sticks, not so much.

It’s Georgians that are dumb. They grow trees for telephone poles over there…. Much like their family trees. No branches.
Are you tellin' me they gots telephone poles that breathe out oxygen?
christmas vacation GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back