Kraton AliExpress China special Gearbox case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of Aliexpress "shops" are just individuals.. And with the Crazy Strict RANDOM Lockdowns now ,they have a hard time getting anything thing done. If at all..
It's not an excuse for them or makes your situation any better..
Just shedding some light on the matter ,what might have happened..

Glad you got them! (y)
I'm surprised they aren't doing anything for you. Did they ask you to wait longer or anything? Have you tried actually messaging them in the chat? Hope they do something for you 😔

I'm surprised they aren't doing anything for you. Did they ask you to wait longer or anything? Have you tried actually messaging them in the chat? Hope they do something for you 😔
Thanks @Moirae! I will hope for the best too! I have reached out to them, one said to wait longer, and the other has not responded yet. That is the typical response though, I had one go 4 months and they said to wait longer :LOL:.

Thanks @Moirae! I will hope for the best too! I have reached out to them, one said to wait longer, and the other has not responded yet. That is the typical response though, I had one go 4 months and they said to wait longer :LOL:.
NGL this is why I use paypal so I can dispute the charge easily if I don't get what I paid for. Maybe you can do that with your credit card if they don't make it right.

Whelp... Aliexpress has really changed. I have never had this issue when a package was lost (been 3 months now), its rare but they have always approved a claim if it was lost. This time they denied all the disputes and appeals citing "no abnormality in the parcel shipping, contact your local post office"... Right.. USPS never got anything, it got lost after it cleared customs, tracking shows the same thing.

Just thought I would post an update, the one thing they had going for them is customer confidence to receiving your goods, without that I am not sure the point. Bummer, this one cost me big.

Whelp... Aliexpress has really changed. I have never had this issue when a package was lost (been 3 months now), its rare but they have always approved a claim if it was lost. This time they denied all the disputes and appeals citing "no abnormality in the parcel shipping, contact your local post office"... Right.. USPS never got anything, it got lost after it cleared customs, tracking shows the same thing.

Just thought I would post an update, the one thing they had going for them is customer confidence to receiving your goods, without that I am not sure the point. Bummer, this one cost me big.
Try disputing the charge with your CC bro. This is really messed up and I'd be livid if I were you, so I feel your pain.

They're in such distress over there that they aren't able/willing/or care of for such technicalities... It's just sad all around.
It's just going to get worse.
I'm seeing dark clouds ahead.

Best solution now is to just get your CC to do a chargeback.

Thanks guys! Appreciate your comments, sadly I believe you have 30-60 days for a CC complaint. I will do some digging on this one though.

Agree Tex, things are changing. I really didn't see this one coming.

have you actually tried contacting usps at all? if it cleared customs that means usps had it.

have you actually tried contacting usps at all? if it cleared customs that means usps had it.
Sure did, its like after it cleared customs it went poof! USPS never actually received it. It shows a number was created but it never actually made it into their hands.. Strange.

Sure did, its like after it cleared customs it went poof! USPS never actually received it. It shows a number was created but it never actually made it into their hands.. Strange.

Somebody there have sticky fingers...

How are those aliexpress bulkheads holding up? Do they use the stock bearings or larger?

And are these the ones you bought?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004345313852.html
I asked him about them like a week ago and he hasn't had any issues with them. Yes they use and even come with a larger bearing for the output side. Idk if those are the same ones but those are the ones I have in my shopping cart.

From what I read not all the sellers on Ali were selling the same product and some had fitment issues. The ones that fit sound like they worked great! Wish mine had come, would have very much enjoyed testing them.

i did get mine from the babel store linked up above, they went up 10$ though wow

i did get mine from the babel store linked up above, they went up 10$ though wow

Just hold off and wait til after Lunar New Year passes tomorrow, they'll have sales again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back