Kraton All Arrma 3s models loaded with AVC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ADS-15 comes in the Infraction which has an AVC receiver.

Yeah this has gone unanswered...I can't explain it but as I look to put AVC in my Kraton and Big Rock I can't make sense of the fact my Infraction as an Analog servo with the 6100 receiver. My biggest obstacle right is fitment at the moment...Looks like the V3 BR comes with a digital servo already installed.

Yeah this has gone unanswered...I can't explain it but as I look to put AVC in my Kraton and Big Rock I can't make sense of the fact my Infraction as an Analog servo with the 6100 receiver. My biggest obstacle right is fitment at the moment...Looks like the V3 BR comes with a digital servo already installed.
The old AVC receivers would fit. The new ones with the telemetry are much bigger. I have a few if the older ones that I run. You can tell the old ones because they have the long antenna wire.

The old AVC receivers would fit. The new ones with the telemetry are much bigger. I have a few if the older ones that I run. You can tell the old ones because they have the long antenna wire.
I took some measurements and took the BR apart, that receiver box is quite large actually, can't see how the one with telemetry won't fit that truck...The Kraton is borderline, so I might have to try and exchange it for the one you are probably referring to below?

https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPMSR6200A

Fly sky gt5 has gyro and avc type function. Seems to work well however I do not use it much....maybe 10-20% strength to assist in the corners....rollover help

Hi all,

Just an heads up here..

If you want to run AVC or similar in your 3s rig, make sure you upgrade your servo to a digital one!

The stock ADS-7m is an analog servo, and cant handle the AVC input..
It gets way to hot in prob your first or second pack you run it with AVC..

Smoke comes out.. And its done..

View attachment 82587
Good to know! Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back