Typhon All day long …..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
The typhon has gone round n round me garden , all day long . 4s n 6s , 20t pinion , it’s hit the trees ( again ) hit the walls . The posts , yet not a scratch be had ….. ish . Rock on Little fella you did great today , will now pull the diffs n have a look as I ain’t yet , need to glue some tyres too . Lovely jubbly
6AFC588A-B90C-402C-9E8A-05996FF4753A.jpeg

The typhon has gone round n round me garden , all day long . 4s n 6s , 20t pinion , it’s hit the trees ( again ) hit the walls . The posts , yet not a scratch be had ….. ish . Rock on Little fella you did great today , will now pull the diffs n have a look as I ain’t yet , need to glue some tyres too . Lovely jubbly
View attachment 247159
Is that a ghost in the background? 🧐 :eek::ROFLMAO:

Lol, my Typhon used to break more than I would like. That said, every time it broke I'd have already been through at least a half dozen crashes that I thought would have broken something for sure. 6 months later with a few upgrades and better driving skills, it doesn't break much anymore.

I love the 6s Typhon so much I have 2 of them. 1 is 12 months and 250+ packs through her and yeah I've replaced stuff but only through normal wear and tear coz I thrash it to death! Still on original electronics except the ESC which didn't really need replacing just some soldering but I didn't know it at the time and bought a new one of JRC.

Compare to my v5 Notorious which always seems to need fixing, and just isn't as fun to drive, for me.

I love the 6s Typhon so much I have 2 of them. 1 is 12 months and 250+ packs through her and yeah I've replaced stuff but only through normal wear and tear coz I thrash it to death! Still on original electronics except the ESC which didn't really need replacing just some soldering but I didn't know it at the time and bought a new one of JRC.

Compare to my v5 Notorious which always seems to need fixing, and just isn't as fun to drive, for me.
I've got 3 now, it's a sickness!! Stay away

I've got 3 now, it's a sickness!! Stay away
haha I have 6 if you count the typhon 3s. I have been having a lot of fun on my outcast lately though! :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back