All dog bones front and rear are bent... Is this common.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finfan88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have an arrma talion v3 and only do speed runs never jumped. And I noticed front and rear dog bones all wobble. This has to destroy bearings in front and rear diffs. Noticed front diff has alot of side to side play. So far bearings look ok on wheels side. Is this common. Anything better for replacement.?

Fast eddies bearing kit.

Arrma not providing sealed bearings is a turn off.

Oh my bad. Really nobody has issues with the stock stuff so I can't help lol you'll have to wait for someone smarter.

When you say "wobble" @Finfan88 are you certain they're bent as you first mentioned in the thread title or are they actually just loose in the drive cups causing some slight wobble?

If they are bent (I'm not sure they will be tbh) have you had any crashes doing speed runs or impacts of any sorts?

Take the dogbones out and spin them on the corner of a table to find out if they are in fact bent or if the wobble is coming from somewhere else.

IMG_9346.JPG

When you say "wobble" @Finfan88 are you certain they're bent as you first mentioned in the thread title or are they actually just loose in the drive cups causing some slight wobble?

If they are bent (I'm not sure they will be tbh) have you had any crashes doing speed runs or impacts of any sorts?
Maybe I'm being a little anal... It's a slight wobble but not true straight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back