All Electric Ford F150 Lightning Reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That shouldn’t have been associated with the mustang in any way!
The marketers are probably responding to all those indecisive buyers who can't choose between a moostang and a broonco. Wife says I can't put all the kids in a moostang. The broonco is too much like a minivan. What's behind door noomber 3? A moostang SUV!

This recent re-launch of the Bronco was an epic fail in my eyes.
We were all hoping for the vintage short wheelbase off-road machine

1621622593731.png

I was hoping for this, which was more like a K5 blazer I suppose

1621622700321.png

Instead we got this garbage :sick:
1621622854626.png

This recent re-launch of the Bronco was an epic fail in my eyes.
We were all hoping for the vintage short wheelbase off-road machine

View attachment 147100

I was hoping for this, which was more like a K5 blazer I suppose

View attachment 147101

Instead we got this garbage :sick:
View attachment 147102
I mean to be fair that is just the sport model which is significantly smaller. But I do with they would have brought back the 90’s style big Bronco.
Kinda wish they would have followed trashass' lead on the bronco!
View attachment 147133
I mean, that’s pretty spot on to the Wildtrak trim. Especially considering you just just do a little lift and bigger tires to look nearly identical to the model.

Attachments

• 55DB4F2B-D495-4A18-B774-8C064AD24678.png
    55DB4F2B-D495-4A18-B774-8C064AD24678.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 37
I mean to be fair that is just the sport model which is significantly smaller. But I do with they would have brought back the 90’s style big Bronco.

I mean, that’s pretty spot on to the Wildtrak trim. Especially considering you just just do a little lift and bigger tires to look nearly identical to the model.
That's true, but the should have launched the cool model first and then let the cheap people buy the sport model.
There was so much advertising, hype, and excitement over this vehicle coming back. I feel like they dropped the ball releasing the sport model first.
I am sure the regular model will do well when it comes out, but they could have played their cards better.

O
That's true, but the should have launched the cool model first and then let the cheap people buy the sport model.
There was so much advertising, hype, and excitement over this vehicle coming back. I feel like they dropped the ball releasing the sport model first.
I am sure the regular model will do well when it comes out, but they could have played their cards better.
Oh 100%

I agree, the real Bronco should have been released before the "Bronco light". The warthog version is going to be pretty bad ass but the prices and gas mileage on these thing suck.

The Lightning is the Lincoln continental of pickups, built for comfort and style while still being a pickup. Not a bad thing just not what the namesake portrayed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back