All electronics failed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I thought I just fried my Esc but as it turns out my receiver and servo, all electronics are dead. What causes this ?!? Only thing I can think is I bought new max amps packs and ran them 2 times and on the second pack truck stops and nothing. Everything is all fried.

Do you have other batteries you can try? If you ran two packs back to back maybe the esc got too hot and hit thermal shutdown. I would wait for the truck to cool down then put fresh batteries in and see what happens. Any lights on the esc come on when you power it on?

Yes I waited overnight and tried my other packs put new max 6 Esc in and it powered on but would not power anything else .. so I plugged in a spare receiver to my new max 6 and it powered up the receiver. Tried servo in receiver that works and it’s dead. So basically all my electronics got destroyed. In a matter of seconds I have already replaced the Esc and receiver. But I want to know what causes this I have never heard of all electronics going out at once . Not to mention I’m out a sr 6000t receiver and Savox servo.

Yes I waited overnight and tried my other packs put new max 6 Esc in and it powered on but would not power anything else .. so I plugged in a spare receiver to my new max 6 and it powered up the receiver. Tried servo in receiver that works and it’s dead. So basically all my electronics got destroyed. In a matter of seconds I have already replaced the Esc and receiver. But I want to know what causes this I have never heard of all electronics going out at once . Not to mention I’m out a sr 6000t receiver and Savox servo.
Oh god, yeah that does not sound normal at all. I have never had all of the electronics go out on a vehicle at the same time before. My only guess is the bec in the esc took a dump and sent a full 22v into the rx and servo. Do not connect anything else to the bad esc as I fear you run the risk of killing more stuff if my assumption is correct.

Oh god, yeah that does not sound normal at all. I have never had all of the electronics go out on a vehicle at the same time before. My only guess is the bec in the esc took a dump and sent a full 22v into the rx and servo. Do not connect anything else to the bad esc as I fear you run the risk of killing more stuff if my assumption is correct.
Either this or the reciever got wet and took out the servo. Anytime I hear (and have) had a reciever get burnt out for whatever reason it also takes the servo but never the esc or it’s BEC.

Yea big bummer. But you don’t think the batteries had anything to do with it correct ? Just want to be sure before I go and ruin more stuff like the max 6 I just out in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back