All new Traxxas Maxx.

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no... guess this is why they didn't re-release the emaxx. 4S though. I can't get a good handle on the dimensions. Is that t-maxx sized or stampede sized or somewhere in the middle? Would have been helpful if they showed it next to a revo or maxx or something more people have vs just the x-maxx. I've only seen an xmaxx in person a couple of times at the LHS.

Plastic axles... almost looks like plastic hex's too. God I hope not.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 4s
Oh no... guess this is why they didn't re-release the emaxx. 4S though. I can't get a good handle on the dimensions. Is that t-maxx sized or stampede sized or somewhere in the middle? Would have been helpful if they showed it next to a revo or maxx or something more people have vs just the x-maxx. I've only seen an xmaxx in person a couple of times at the LHS.

Plastic axles... almost looks like plastic hex's too. God I hope not.
Aparantly 3 mm longter than the emaxx

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Outcast 6s, Outcast 4s
Plastic shafts according to JTs vid.

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Aparantly 3 mm longter than the emaxx
Thanks. Didn't catch that. Although, has been a decade since I had a t-maxx, so can't really remember it's size either. lol! All 3 of my revo's are 3.3 size, so they are longer I think, which still makes this a revo sized truck, or close to it. Just odd that they stopped at 4S with it. Would have made more sense to make it 4s/6s and have steel axles like the revo 2.0.