All new Traxxas Maxx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m new to the forum and just read this whole thread and I must say I’m really quite surprised at the cyber bullying that’s allowed to be posted, is this really what Arrma wants from there fans ? Is this really what this forum is all about ? These are toy cars we are playing with despite the costs involved they are just toys so is all the negative and anger really necessary ? Theres being passionate about your hobby and liking a certain brand but if like me this is your first time to this forum and you read this thread you certainly wouldn’t want to stick around for long. Such a pity it couldn’t have been a mature discussion about pros and cons likes and dislikes without all the bitterness and bullying.

So I’m new to the forum and just read this whole thread and I must say I’m really quite surprised at the cyber bullying that’s allowed to be posted, is this really what Arrma wants from there fans ? Is this really what this forum is all about ? These are toy cars we are playing with despite the costs involved they are just toys so is all the negative and anger really necessary ? Theres being passionate about your hobby and liking a certain brand but if like me this is your first time to this forum and you read this thread you certainly wouldn’t want to stick around for long. Such a pity it couldn’t have been a mature discussion about pros and cons likes and dislikes without all the bitterness and bullying.
Hey, try going to the crapsass forum, post something negative and watch yourself get banned. We're all adults here and most of us know how to deal with negativity. At least we can be ourselves here and post what we want without worrying about getting banned.

This is Arrma forum! We're Arrma family! If we see Traxxas trolls, we expose them. Nothing to do with cyber bullying!

BTW, this forum is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Arrma. Made for fans, not sissies.

Why are we going backward in size,can't wait to run over a little max.
0819191932.jpg

I don't recall any cyber bullying, just brand bashing. There is a difference. Which Arrmas do you own and do you own a Maxx? I would like to hear your thoughts ???

Traxxas sucks! And yes I have traxxas trucks and no I won't by another one. That guys at my local hobby shop are even fading away from traxxas. Traxxas fanboys converting. They aren't pushing the new maxx. They said it's disappointing. I've seen it up close not coming home with me. I'd get another erevo. (Only if they were the last two on earth)

Last edited:
I sense buyers remorse. I know I had it the last time I purchased a Traxxas truck. Also you should donate to the forum so you can become a Premium member. Furthermore, Welcome to the forum.

I think the post about being bullies is just a way to bully us into being bullies. So it’s their own fault. ??. I think there is a forum for these snowflakes it’s called the puppy/rainbow forum. Meaning no offense to puppies or rainbows. ???

I think the post about being bullies is just a way to bully us into being bullies. So it’s their own fault. ??. I think there is a forum for these snowflakes it’s called the puppy/rainbow forum. Meaning no offense to puppies or rainbows. ???
I think they call it the Traxxas forum. :wtf:

I dunno, I said most people don’t know what they’re talking about on this forum and people got all mad at me and said I was a jerk.

I guess if you don’t take it you’re a snowflake, but if you dish it out you’re an asshole. ?‍♂️

I dish it out for sure, but I also get way more haters on my YT channel, so trust me, I get more than my fair share too. ?

If you want to cut through the BS, the truth is there are good things about the Maxx and bad things. Just like the Kraton 4S. Just like everything in life. People get way too caught up on the label on the side of the truck. Just like life.

In the end, whatever is the "best", is what's best for you.

I bought an outcast because I wanted a cheaper buy in for a pan chassis truck that could take big air and had aftermarket support. I could have chose others, but they were more pricey. In the end though, didn't matter much as I have as much into it as I paid retail ($420 sale at local LHS + $570 of upgrades that all have been necessary for me) just so it can handle what I want to do. Knowing that, would I have gotten something different for $1000? Unlikely as there isn't anything out of the box that can handle what a lot of people do, myself included.

If I get a maxx, it will be to replace my stampede 4x4 vxl. While it's fun at the skate park, it's a tad small/low to the ground for the grass bmx track, especially if it is damp and hasn't just been mowed.

I dunno, I said most people don’t know what they’re talking about on this forum and people got all mad at me and said I was a jerk.

I guess if you don’t take it you’re a snowflake, but if you dish it out you’re an asshole. ?‍♂️

I dish it out for sure, but I also get way more haters on my YT channel, so trust me, I get more than my fair share too. ?

If you want to cut through the BS, the truth is there are good things about the Maxx and bad things. Just like the Kraton 4S. Just like everything in life. People get way too caught up on the label on the side of the truck. Just like life.
You may be an asshole but your our asshole ???

I just saw putsourced rc videos about why he owns so many traxxas and about the maxx also and what i can say is... ?‍♂️. Just killed me when he said what an e revo cant do that other rc brands does? And when he firstdid is firstbackflip with is maxx he said thats what he wants but really?? I can get a 300$ car can get 1 or maybe 2 backflips in one jump.. :/ e owns only traxxas charger and baterries aparently makes me sad?
Some people don't know there is better products for cheaper and more efficient?. He might realise one day because i was exactly like him i thought traxxas was the best trucks ever?

For ever thing you can criticize about a Traxxas rig, you can do the same with an Arrma rig. To say their trucks are just junk is just being a Koolaide drinking fanboi.

I just saw putsourced rc videos about why he owns so many traxxas and about the maxx also and what i can say is... ?‍♂️. Just killed me when he said what an e revo cant do that other rc brands does? And when he firstdid is firstbackflip with is maxx he said thats what he wants but really?? I can get a 300$ car can get 1 or maybe 2 backflips in one jump.. :/ e owns only traxxas charger and baterries aparently makes me sad?
Some people don't know there is better products for cheaper and more efficient?. He might realise one day because i was exactly like him i thought traxxas was the best trucks ever?
I seen a vid from him not long ago and he said he likes Traxxas because that is what he's used to and what he personally likes. Doesn't care for Arrma or the way they look, especially the Kraton. Just as he likes his Mustangs and Ford trucks. I respect that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back