All new Traxxas Maxx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to show what he said to me on is video about the maxx price you can go see by yourself i don't want to start a hate conversation towards traxxas because its not right to do

When in the history of ever has Traxxas dropped the price on any of their rc cars? XMaxx was the same price at release that it is today, E-Revo, TRX-4 still the same price they were on release, don't count on the price dropping whatsoever.

Do you has a link?

Its a reply on the latest Drifto vid

It appears they are showing the market that you can buy a 6s E-Revo 2 or a 4s Maxx. ....for the same money. Now how does this make sense? Especially to the guys that already bought and lost on the E-Revo 2
I actually own an erevo 2.0 and love it. But it's not an Arrma product... That only just learned about. I'll post more about this after I read the rest of the thread??

I actually own an erevo 2.0 and love it. But it's not an Arrma product... That only just learned about. I'll post more about this after I read the rest of the thread??
I don't hate the brand i just don't like their price point and when i mention that people directly think its fanboy based:/ the only traxxas i would buy would be the revo 2.0 personally

That wouldn't hurt my feelings that guys a dip sh!t
I'm with you. I can't stand him and his annoying voice. Blows my mind that he has the following that he does.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back