All new Traxxas Maxx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
Last edited:
IMG_0839.PNG
Plastic driveshafts
New servo non compatible with standart servos
Plastic spur gear
Bahahah
Well done traxxas your looking like the apple of the rc world

Oh no... guess this is why they didn't re-release the emaxx. 4S though. I can't get a good handle on the dimensions. Is that t-maxx sized or stampede sized or somewhere in the middle? Would have been helpful if they showed it next to a revo or maxx or something more people have vs just the x-maxx. I've only seen an xmaxx in person a couple of times at the LHS.

Plastic axles... almost looks like plastic hex's too. God I hope not.

Oh no... guess this is why they didn't re-release the emaxx. 4S though. I can't get a good handle on the dimensions. Is that t-maxx sized or stampede sized or somewhere in the middle? Would have been helpful if they showed it next to a revo or maxx or something more people have vs just the x-maxx. I've only seen an xmaxx in person a couple of times at the LHS.

Plastic axles... almost looks like plastic hex's too. God I hope not.
Aparantly 3 mm longter than the emaxx

Aparantly 3 mm longter than the emaxx

Thanks. Didn't catch that. Although, has been a decade since I had a t-maxx, so can't really remember it's size either. lol! All 3 of my revo's are 3.3 size, so they are longer I think, which still makes this a revo sized truck, or close to it. Just odd that they stopped at 4S with it. Would have made more sense to make it 4s/6s and have steel axles like the revo 2.0.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back