SOLD / FOUND ALL SOLD OUT! Parting out a brand new 2018 Outcast (Orange)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
This is all that's left. $35 USD plus shipping (approx $16) takes it all. $45 CAD plus shipping or local pick up. Found a nice flat box that would help to keep shipping a little lower, so reassembly of the tower is necessary.

I could keep it, but if it helps someone out...........

Wing, wing mounts and wheelie bar (complete)
Chassis, chassis braces, center tower, side guards, mud guards and front bumper
Shock towers, front and rear, with body mounts attached
SOLD

Stock bearings to remain in parts that come with them. Hardware/screws not included All parts to be carefully removed from vehicle when sold but some small/light scratches during disassembly are to be expected.

All prices plus shipping calculated from L6C 2H6 Ontario Canada. Pick up/meet up available locally
20190813_203011.jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg

Last edited:
Could you please give me an idea on shipping to 48353 for the transmitter and reciever along with the front and rear shocks, please and thank you.

Do you know what it would be to ship that body to the States?
I need a state and zip code and I'll work it out. Standard delivery?
Could you please give me an idea on shipping to 48353 for the transmitter and reciever along with the front and rear shocks, please and thank you.
Will do. What state?
Will do. What state?

Michigan 48353

Notorious J's RC... the new Jenny's..?
Canada needs a kit breaker, so I opened the smallest one ever. This is the second one, but since I kept parts from the first, hopefully this will be the first complete break sale. ?

You have some goofy zip codes up there. If I got it right it would be way to much. Figured if it was just a few bucks more than Jenny's I might as well support a forum member.

Parts are moving quick so don't miss out. Body is expensive to ship to US because of its size and a box it would fit in. Sorry my 'Merican friends. Everything else's shipping is pretty reasonable if placed in a small box. Original post will be updated as parts are sold off. Thanks for shopping at Johnny's Rc?
20190730_231614.jpg

Parts are moving quick so don't miss out. Body is expensive to ship to US because of its size and a box it would fit in. Sorry my 'Merican friends. Everything else's shipping is pretty reasonable if placed in a small box. Original post will be updated as parts are sold off. Thanks for shopping at Johnny's Rc?View attachment 44268
Johnny’s RC is A-one ??

Lots of great parts still available including motor and esc, towers with body mounts, all three difs, front and rear arms with hinge pins, full set of mounted backflips, and some good chassis parts. It's Saturday of a long weekend here in Canada, so pm me if you're interested in anything, and we might be able to work out a special deal.

Lots of great parts still available including motor and esc, towers with body mounts, all three difs, front and rear arms with hinge pins, full set of mounted backflips, and some good chassis parts. It's Saturday of a long weekend here in Canada, so pm me if you're interested in anything, and we might be able to work out a special deal.
Johnny I’m away, and will hit you up when I get back ?.

Lorenzo has dibs on things first,
when he picks if the steering and upper/lower suspension arms and pins are still available I am interested.

How much for a pillow ball spacer? Just one.
The part is free for you Ed, but shipping is $800 to Connecticut. Dam those postal services are expensive.

My first box of parts arrived and as expected everything was perfect.
Looking forward to the next kit to be "broken".
Thanks again for helping the forum with parts.

Motor and esc sold locally today. All three difs, towers with body mounts, chassis with guards and braces, center tower and the full wing/wheelie bar assembly are all that's left. Even the manual is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back