SOLD / FOUND ALL SOLD OUT! Parting out a brand new 2018 Outcast (Orange)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All three diffs to 70401 Hammond Louisiana?
What can you do, @Notorious J?
I know mine are smoked on my Noto and don't want to tear it down until I have replacements. I may rebuild the stock new diffs and just switch em out, /repeat.
Thanks.

All three diffs to 70401 Hammond Louisiana?
What can you do, @Notorious J?
I know mine are smoked on my Noto and don't want to tear it down until I have replacements. I may rebuild the stock new diffs and just switch em out, /repeat.
Thanks.
Did you get my pm @crimsonfancy?

Why you parting it out? Instead of selling it complete locally.
To help the forum stay in extra parts obviously.
Oh and did I mention an rc car like most anything else is worth more in the sum of the pieces than whole.
I hope these simple answers have helped to some degree.

I'd really like the wing, wingmount, wheelie-bar and the body... You cant stick it in a shoebox? :) 01469

I'd really like the wing, wingmount, wheelie-bar and the body... You cant stick it in a shoebox? :) 01469
Sorry @AimlessRC, but the body was sold over a week ago. The parts that are available are showing in the listing. I still have the wing assembly if you want it though. Let me know. It's about $14 USD to ship (already did the math for others)

Just wanted to say thank you once again.
The second box arrived today, as was expected everything was perfect.
Thanks " Johnny's Chop Shop ".

Last edited:
Sounds like Johnny's secret Chop Shop needs to break another rig down. Folks are chompin at the bit for dependable parts and great service.
I vote next that this new shop buy a CNC machine, bang out some well designed upgrades, and promote at youtube. Active in forums, active bash vlogging ....18 months and quit the day to day. Home with the wife and kids and more time to bust up RC trucks.

Awaiting one last payment and all parts are sold. Thanks to all who bought and I hope you felt that you saved a bit of money in the process. Johnny's Rc chop shop is now closed.

@Notorious J ... I'm seriously thinking of taking over your business, but I'm in the UK.. so soon it could be BashingBrian's chop shop..??
I have my eye on a V3 Outcast ..!! I need spares..?

Let me ask, did you make your money back..?? was it worth it..??

Awaiting one last payment and all parts are sold. Thanks to all who bought and I hope you felt that you saved a bit of money in the process. Johnny's Rc chop shop is now closed.
View attachment 46049

Hopefully you are not telling us that you will be closed for good, just temporarily. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back