All the shiny things

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VelocityKR096

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Houston, we have I have a problem!

So I have yet to really RIP my Infraction down the road yet.

But I have already started collecting a slew of parts for it. This feels like other cars in my life.

Not sure when I will start installing and still have some other things I want to get for it, for later. I do want to get a good feel for the rig before I change it with everything. And I would think some of the changes will be gradual. And I am sure many are not needed with the RTR ESC or motor but I get intoxicated with things like carbon fiber and titanium.

Arrma1.jpg

Arrma2.jpg

Arrma3.jpg

But I have already started collecting a slew of parts for it. This feels like other cars in my life.

Not sure when I will start installing and still have some other things I want to get for it, for later. I do want to get a good feel for the rig before I change it with everything. And I would think some of the changes will be gradual. And I am sure many are not needed with the RTR ESC or motor but I get intoxicated with things like carbon fiber and titanium.

View attachment 279171

View attachment 279172

View attachment 279173

Sir, I think you have a slight problem...
But you have come to the right place.

We will all share in your intoxication.
Cheers 🍺🍺👍

View attachment 279171

View attachment 279172

View attachment 279173
Wow .you have a lot there . better get going 🤣🤣
What's the hold up ?? Geez .do you need ambition.ill come over and install all that in one hour 😁

Rig
Wow .you have a lot there . better get going 🤣🤣
What's the hold up ?? Geez .do you need ambition.ill come over and install all that in one hour 😁

Right now work has me working long hours and by the time I get home, spend time with the family, its time to rack out and get ready for another long day until the project wraps up.

Besides, I have been bugging Dave at Scorched about a few other items Out of Stock I want to get my hands on.

Then, I need to get some wheel time and understand the rig. I am sure I will have some misjudgment's and so forth. Allow those to happen and then start cleaning it up and upgrading bit by bit to see how it changes the rig.

Once I feel good with it. I will hopefully do the full carbon fiber chassis build to it.

Rig

Right now work has me working long hours and by the time I get home, spend time with the family, its time to rack out and get ready for another long day until the project wraps up.

Besides, I have been bugging Dave at Scorched about a few other items Out of Stock I want to get my hands on.

Then, I need to get some wheel time and understand the rig. I am sure I will have some misjudgment's and so forth. Allow those to happen and then start cleaning it up and upgrading bit by bit to see how it changes the rig.

Once I feel good with it. I will hopefully do the full carbon fiber chassis build to it.
I feel ya with long hours at work.totaly understandable.same way here.i started my project on my Big rock transforming it into a street speedster and it's been almost 4 months and I'm still on it.. little by little.and you are right about getting to know your rig now as stock first..that way you feel and recognize what needs to be upgraded and after upgrades you'll notice the difference weather it got better or worse .not every upgrade is a upgrade..sometimes stock is better .just depends what that upgrade was.but your on the right path.take your time ..work and family comes first..many here are retired and have all the time in the world to work on theirs..we as workers don't..so good luck and I'll be watching your build ..it will be beeeeutiful.stop by and give a quick look on my Big Papa long Rock build..thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back