All you speed runners. New China hobby batteries on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s so confusing. What is their best speed run pack? G+ or the “speed run” battery with a Granite in the photo?

C65F279E-4663-4185-B003-52C067F3BB4E.jpeg

Are they any good? Because I was about to look in to some SMC's 4S in want for my Limitless 8S

I still wonder with those batteries, because there are only a few factories in the world that make them.
I think it's just another sticker on it.
or how do you think it goes?

A quick search shows that these lipo’s aren’t bad at all. Anyone knows the max size of the K6 v4 battery tray? Arrma says it accomadates up to 158x48x70mm. But since it has an open end with just a strap has anyone tried fitting a larger (longer) lipo? Maybe i‘s a bit too long but that CHNL 4s 9500mah (168.2x42x48) certainly is tempting...

I guess I can try them have to check about warranty first.

The speedrunner series looks interesting with it's larger mahs + 90c and I like that they are using the popular higher amp capable connectors than XT90s. When comparing them to the "racing" line it seems they are quite a bit heavier. Kinda skeptical of that 90c rating though.

Are they phasing out the G+plus bats? Most of them seem out of stock and all that's left are the lower mAh/c rating ones and they are all marked down.

Last edited:
I ordered a set of 4s 5200mah 90c. $111.98. Not bad

Last edited:
A quick search shows that these lipo’s aren’t bad at all. Anyone knows the max size of the K6 v4 battery tray? Arrma says it accomadates up to 158x48x70mm. But since it has an open end with just a strap has anyone tried fitting a larger (longer) lipo? Maybe i‘s a bit too long but that CHNL 4s 9500mah (168.2x42x48) certainly is tempting...
Just made a box with the 9500mah dimensions to see what needs to be done to make it fit in the battery tray. Seems it fits (strap is long enough) while Arrma says max is 158mm. Here it is compared to my 6750mah.
So now the question is how much I need want it 😉
image.jpg

image.jpg

They are a tad too big

ED9AEC67-FDA1-4E73-9BBE-505AD12FFD5B.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back