Almost ready for the grand opening!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
The last few months have been quite hectic getting the building remodelled. It’s taken 4 1/2 years for this to happen to the point where I felt like walking away as nothing was happening ?

the new name is “Carrera motorwerks” but DBA “west coast classics”. I partnered up with an ex co worker from Porsche as he has the clientele and knows the front end. I have the knowledge & experience and I’ll be doing the rest. I’ll still be looking after the private car collection but focusing on building a reputable Porsche speciality shop.

Grand opening should be January 2021. By that time the customer lounge should be finished and the areas missed by the painters. enjoy the pics. ?

5D97CEF1-9F8F-4E2D-B6E4-757E50164383.jpeg
7C3A3E42-3FD9-4CC3-B93F-3EEF0E6BB5A2.jpeg
D3535229-7F93-4597-AF9E-5E9873F26969.jpeg
56B10AFE-3A66-499B-9C0F-ADAD9C5709CA.jpeg
1535AA03-2371-47E4-AAF6-6FD67A9C1662.jpeg

The last few months have been quite hectic getting the building remodelled. It’s taken 4 1/2 years for this to happen to the point where I felt like walking away as nothing was happening ?

the new name is “Carrera motorwerks” but DBA “west coast classics”. I partnered up with an ex co worker from Porsche as he has the clientele and knows the front end. I have the knowledge & experience and I’ll be doing the rest. I’ll still be looking after the private car collection but focusing on building a reputable Porsche speciality shop.

Grand opening should be January 2021. By that time the customer lounge should be finished and the areas missed by the painters. enjoy the pics. ?

View attachment 113391View attachment 113392View attachment 113393View attachment 113394View attachment 113395
Nice F12 sitting in the backround, ehh?

Congrats brother.. I wish you the best in your endeavors..?...opening shops is never fun.. well it is for a few weeks and it quickly wears off as the process lags on....??..

The nice part is most of your clientele will be..

A) wealthy
B) could care less what's wrong, just fix it
C) ready to pick it up at the drop of a call

All weighing to the side of making dough..??.. obviously you will also get the guy's that know every bolt and line, but man that is a good recipe for success..??

Overhead sucks, especially on large buildings like that.. but it is what it is, all you can do is get after it..?.. go get em brother!..✌

now I see why ur name is @Porschetech
Yeah exclusive working on Porsche’s for over 15 years. Total experience is now approx 34 years. I worked on both those Ferrari’s in the pic and even restored that 912e. I’ll work on anything within reason but have got to that stage in my career where I can pick and choose.

Last edited:
Congrats brother.. I wish you the best in your endeavors..?...opening shops is never fun.. well it is for a few weeks and it quickly wears off as the process lags on....??..

The nice part is most of your clientele will be..

A) wealthy
B) could care less what's wrong, just fix it
C) ready to pick it up at the drop of a call

All weighing to the side of making dough..??.. obviously you will also get the guy's that know every bolt and line, but man that is a good recipe for success..??

Overhead sucks, especially on large buildings like that.. but it is what it is, all you can do is get after it..?.. go get em brother!..✌
Well there’s definitely some things that work in my favour. Due to the fact that the owner of the car collection that I maintain owns that building. So I don’t have to worry about rent. Now that does not mean I get a free wide either. All the money that I’ve generated over the last 8 months has gone into his pocket and on the building work. So I haven’t seen a penny or bonus in my pay.

so we will see how my income changes. Yes I love what I do, but cost of living has gone up and bills still need to be paid.

Wish you the best of luck! @Camaroboy383 you’re more right than you know, not just “Porsche owner” money, but Naples FL in general has no shortage of high net worth individuals.
Yeps. This is paradise for the wealthy! If I fail at doing this then I’m a complete douche.

Holy Smokes!! Congrats Brother ?
I didn’t realize this was your new biz. I thought they were just spiffing up the shop... ??‍♂️

Holy Smokes!! Congrats Brother ?
I didn’t realize this was your new biz. I thought they were just spiffing up the shop... ??‍♂️
It’s the same shop and same business that was supposed to have taken place years ago. My friend came to me with a business proposition and we sat down with the owner of the building/car collection. Owner then looked at me and asked me “what do you think?” I said to him “it’s up to you”. He then replied “no this is your deal”. I then said “ok let’s do it!” ?

It’s the same shop and same business that was supposed to have taken place years ago. My friend came to me with a business proposition and we sat down with the owner of the building/car collection. Owner then looked at me and asked me “what do you think?” I said to him “it’s up to you”. He then replied “no this is your deal”. I then said “ok let’s do it!” ?
Bout time they finally cut you in! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back