Almost ready for the grand opening!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats @Porschetech! Anthony, you know I've been watching the evolution on Insta and I'm super stoked for you. Place looks amazing and I'm positive you have what it takes to make this shop a landmark for high end car owners. Now on to business. How much for an oil change and ecu tune on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra? My guess is you could get another 10 to 15 bhp and bring it up to a whopping 160 or so. I could have it trailered to you while I drive my beater this winter? Good luck bro????

Congrats @Porschetech! Anthony, you know I've been watching the evolution on Insta and I'm super stoked for you. Place looks amazing and I'm positive you have what it takes to make this shop a landmark for high end car owners. Now on to business. How much for an oil change and ecu tune on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra? My guess is you could get another 10 to 15 bhp and bring it up to a whopping 160 or so. I could have it trailered to you while I drive my beater this winter? Good luck bro????
Thanks bro ?

yes it has taken a long time to get to this stage. While I’m super happy about it I’m still curious as to why so long and then why “all of a sudden” is it taking shape since my friend came on board. Did he have the clout I didn’t have? I know I should stop questioning everything and just go with the flow. Maybe I'm not valuing myself enough as this venture wouldn’t happen without me.

now as for the Hyundai. ?

@Notorious J That Elantra is going to look bad ass with a whale tail! I can't wait to see what else @Porschetech is going to do with it! :ROFLMAO:

Probably look similar to this. ;)
PSX_20201212_194026.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back