Granite Almost worked....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloring3

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So as my previous post noted I was able to get the bearings on the new HD gear and got the car put all back together. Battery charged and ran the car before we went live outside. The good news is I was able to get 3 out of the 4 tires spinning. Please send me help on getting the final tire spinning so we can run this bad boy! Also let me know if this link worked.

https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?...FNHQsp0G7q4Hxrg9Bw&f=IMG_8564.MOV&sz=21674189

Thank you

Switched the tires back to stock and it worked great. It was rubbing and stopping that 4th wheel. I think I need an extension or something...???

Looks like you have a seized bearing
In the rear thats why the tire doesn't want to spin freely
Switched the tires back to stock and it worked great. It was rubbing and stopping that 4th wheel. I think I need an extension or something...???
Try maybe sanding the plastic on the wheel hex i think it is rubbing against the hub when install
The rim is hitting something if it started to spin freely after you switched tires

Looks like you have a seized bearing
In the rear thats why the tire doesn't want to spin freely

Try maybe sanding the plastic on the wheel hex i think it is rubbing against the hub when install
The rim is hitting something if it started to spin freely after you switched tires
I put on the 14mm hex adaptors. They were a different kit from the MX28 badlands. If I were to shave the hex wouldn't that make the tire be closer to the vehicle and rub even more?
This is what the badlands looked like after that video clip in my previous post. That’s why I think I need some sorta extension.

Attachments

• 770CCB56-735A-40A6-80D1-D658C82B7078.jpeg
    770CCB56-735A-40A6-80D1-D658C82B7078.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I put on the 14mm hex adaptors. They were a different kit from the MX28 badlands. If I were to shave the hex wouldn't that make the tire be closer to the vehicle and rub even more?
This is what the badlands looked like after that video clip in my previous post. That’s why I think I need some sorta extension.
Remove your 14mm hex and drop it inside the wheel hex you have right there and see if the wheel hex is taller than the hex itself if it s by quite a bit you might have to sand that down if they are flush i quess your hex is getting crushed against the wheel hub bearing causing the tire to seize

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back