Senton Alternate option to Dusty Motors cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I was thinking of getting a cover for my Senton to protect the chassis from getting things like grass in the fine cracks. I was wondering if there is any company that is an alternative to Dusty Motors that I can buy, or if there is an way I could construct a cover from scratch? Any advice?

I'm just starting to brainstorm ideas for this myself. I'm thinking some type of breathable fabric, with hook and loop (aka Velcro) to secure it to the chassis for easy removal.

Would some sort of mesh be an option?

there is couple brands.

the dusty motors for example is one of the best.
This last about 2years. You need impregment it some times with random shoe gore tex spray only.

25bucks, it holds like 25 months, and they have perfect fit to your specific model

Is it worth pay 1dollar month to protect gears, some bearings, esc, and alot other things when you Bash?

ask me?
HELL YEAH :)

Nylon window screen, can be had anywhere there is a hardware store.. sew the velcro onto it..whip up a cover..

You have the 3S Senton? Integy makes a dust cover for the Granite 3S. I’m not too familiar with the differences between the Senton and Granite, but you may look into that. It may very well fit the Senton.

I feel like nylon window screen would be hard to wrap over the body.
Thanks FlipSide!

You have the 3S Senton? Integy makes a dust cover for the Granite 3S. I’m not too familiar with the differences between the Senton and Granite, but you may look into that. It may very well fit the Senton.

Swb and lwb... might fit...might not

Ok, well nylon window screen is definitely an option.

My current thought train is saying a durable, and easily handled material for the base perimeter with the hook&loop, like a cut up old t-shirt, with a light and breathable top, consisting of pantyhose or similar. I'll probably try to craft something quick and dirty tonight.

BB5F35F6-B685-44F6-AD17-14475941D785.jpeg

Here’s what I came up with. It’s basically just mesh, tape, and Velcro with an adhesive backing.

I took the truck for a quick run on street and grass and had no issues with the cover. I might have to refine it in the future, but it seems like a good start.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back