Big Rock Alternative body shell for the big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonnynino

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
What bodies would fit the big rock 3s? ie would the outcast 4s body fit? or any other bodies?

I seen this question brought up before and think there are not many options from what I've read on here. As far as the 4s OC body, it's a SWB body and not sure how it would look on the LWB chassis of the Bigrock.

I think it may not fit right or look right but may be wrong. Sure someone has tried it and will chime in.

Kraton 4s body can fit with some body post adjustments. Should add the wing to complete the look too

Short course truck bodies, crawler bodies, the body from the 1/10 Ecx Ruckus, 4s KRATON body and the Big Rock Crew Cab body from probodyrc.

Several Arrma vehicles share a similar wheelbase. I might give the Outcast body a try once my Big Rock lands. I figure I can handle light modification to make it happen.

Several Arrma vehicles share a similar wheelbase. I might give the Outcast body a try once my Big Rock lands. I figure I can handle light modification to make it happen.
Outcast 6s body is too wide.
This is my LWB Arrma with Typhon 3s a arms and Hot Racing 17mm +10mm I hex adapters. Body will require some wheel well trimming for sure.
16018247974825466529885723836347.jpg

Last edited:
I personally talk to proline they tried to send one but didn't fit and said there designe team looking into it totally sucks because I need one and can't find one just like the dif inputs and other parts I am really thinking on buying second truck but hoping they do new 4a series

I personally talk to proline they tried to send one but didn't fit and said there designe team looking into it totally sucks because I need one and can't find one just like the dif inputs and other parts I am really thinking on buying second truck but hoping they do new 4a series
There is a thread around here somewhere where a guy put one of the Proline Chevy truck bodies on his Big Rock and it fit really good I think it was this one https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/1980-chevy-pick-up-e-maxx-e-revo-revo-3-3-mgt.asp

I modified my Granite body to fit on my lwb chassis with a wing and used the Kraton 4s rear body mounts and posts. The rear body mount on the K4S is the same as the Typhon 3s. It just uses longer posts. I had to trim my body and cut off the rear quarter panel behind the wheel wells. You could always just buy a K4S body and use this method.

Were lol all out of stock and the proline body your talking about was one they sent me and it may have fit with heavy modifications but I was worried this was going to affect the body strength

I still have found no alternative body's so if any one has gotten one to fit please let me know

Pretty sure if you get the Kraton 4s body and replacement body posts and throw them on the Big Rock, it'll be a direct fit. That's the body I'm going with after my Big Rock takes a dump on it's body. Going to be a while because I have a 2s battery with an IC3 connector that I use on my Granite Mega and the BR uses IC5. My 3s battery is still on it's way so I've never actually based my BR yet. 🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back