Fireteam Alternative Body Shells For Arrma Fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Savage Flux XL, but I have another as well, post a picture when I get it painted...

20230320_004107_sm.jpg

Nice integration, let us know how it holds up to the patented fireteam noser off the top of the intake or grill!! 👍🏼

Indeed, the materials and build quality are quite bad.
I think its your driving ....
I've been truly good with my body. Just need to modd it up a bit. The FT body actually keeps the XLWB chassis intact and straight as an arrow. Not even a tweak in my chassis. I beat the crap out of mine. The panels are there for show IMHO. The cage structure is what makes it tough. But she is absolutely the heaviest 6s rig out the box. Some caveates with that high CoG weight. FT Caged body is easily over 2 pounds alone. :rolleyes: She is top heavy.

I think you can get just the panels for < $50, but yeah definitely going to rip apart fast. I just left the rear trunk one and the two front-side fender ones off and it seems OK like that. Those are the ones that break first.

Of course a little more snow might get in that way....

View attachment 262475

Just the hood, roof and truck are $50, then another $45 for the fenders.

I think its your driving ....
I've been truly good with my body. Just need to modd it up a bit. The FT body actually keeps the XLWB chassis intact and straight as an arrow. Not even a tweak in my chassis. I beat the crap out of mine. The panels are there for show IMHO. The cage structure is what makes it tough. But she is absolutely the heaviest 6s rig out the box. Some caveates with that high CoG weight. FT Caged body is easily over 2 pounds alone. :rolleyes: She is top heavy.

My body broke rather easily as well. 2 packs a few rollovers later and every single panel was broken where it screwed to the cage.

When its time for me to toss the broken panels, I might use thin Aluminum sheets cut to size. Just for the hood and roof basically. Mine are all split, but not falling off by any means, at all. I just use Gorilla tape here and there as needed.

Proline Rat Rod...
wtf, I was looking at this for my 2wd or 4wd Slash, maybe a Typhon.... It can fit my FT? Hmmm.

p.s. I think your wheels are backward. ;)

My FT's current state......

PXL_20230426_214028694.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back