Fireteam Alternative Body Shells For Arrma Fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol busted... small world us fireteam fans.
They are on sale for $399 right now btw!

Not a different body but painted it and I’m digging the red 😎
64BE7511-7B43-487C-B6B4-6C0784F44DC6.jpeg

Not a different body but painted it and I’m digging the red 😎
64BE7511-7B43-487C-B6B4-6C0784F44DC6.jpeg
C4AB74B5-EF69-46F7-A5DD-74EC950EA9B2.jpeg

Heres a couple bodies that work ok on XLWB rigs
Wheelbase is a little bit off on these but still looks pretty good IMO
Proline c10 long bed - like mentioned
Proline Ram Rebel body
And
The Mojave body wheelbase is perfect for Fireteam
Would just need to trim body for Fireteam (other) tires

9C0D3B81-9241-463B-A2C5-E3B10FDBC75C.jpeg

681690EA-B328-4555-8F35-F81BC7850451.jpeg

430DFC84-7224-4C39-AC89-75632FD679B8.jpeg

Is that Mojave mounted and trimmed in that pic, or were you just putting it there to show size? Think it looks really good - if that's enough clearance to not be constantly rubbing I might try that next time. I always figured you'd have to take out too much and it wouldn't look good.

Is that Mojave mounted and trimmed in that pic, or were you just putting it there to show size? Think it looks really good - if that's enough clearance to not be constantly rubbing I might try that next time. I always figured you'd have to take out too much and it wouldn't look good.
Yeah it’s mounted
I tried to trimmed as little as possible
When it bottoms out it rubs a little
But has not affected body so far

stevenwm

Can you show some more Pics. of your Mojave body on the Fireteam?? I might go that way. The cheap panels on the Fireteam keep ripping apart and don't want to pay $150.00 in just body panels to happen again in 10-runs.

stevenwm

Can you show some more Pics. of your Mojave body on the Fireteam?? I might go that way. The cheap panels on the Fireteam keep ripping apart and don't want to pay $150.00 in just body panels to happen again in 10-runs.

I’ve got a whole brand new body for sale for less than that if you’re interested!

stevenwm

Yeah I’ll get a couple more pictures for you and post later today

stevenwm

I think you can get just the panels for < $50, but yeah definitely going to rip apart fast. I just left the rear trunk one and the two front-side fender ones off and it seems OK like that. Those are the ones that break first.

Of course a little more snow might get in that way....

IMG_1056.jpeg

I think you can get just the panels for < $50, but yeah definitely going to rip apart fast. I just left the rear trunk one and the two front-side fender ones off and it seems OK like that. Those are the ones that break first.

Of course a little more snow might get in that way....

View attachment 262475
NICE, hopefully we`ll get some snow around here this year and see how this Fireteam does. Was planning on getting some paddle tires just in case.
Thanks Stevenwm if you can post some more Pics. of the Mojave body on the Fireteam.

Last edited:
NICE, hopefully we`ll get some snow around here this year and see how this Fireteam does. Was planning on getting some paddle tires just in case.
Thanks Stevenwm if you can post some more Pics. of the Mojave body on the Fireteam.
I got some of these hoops. No paddle tires needed! They balloon up a little and rife the powder like a champ. And it’s a wheelie machine too!

E248DEB4-41A0-4CC4-AA6B-EFE9F2ACDE7F.jpeg

2F6AD525-781F-482E-A11D-90A8DCA96E9D.jpeg

EEB98F89-5911-4612-99C9-084C1369B554.jpeg

Is there a weight difference between the two bodies?

Where did you get the rin
The weight of the Mojave body is a tad lighter then the FT-cage/with panels. But I installed the front and rear bumpers of the Mojave also to help protect the body during jumps and roll overs. Also by adding the Mojave bumpers (Bigger) it did add a little more weight compared to the FT bumpers.
The wheel locker rings I got off EBAY, guy makes all colors for the Fireteam. Search for Fireteam wheel rings at Ebay.
Until I come up with a good plan for using the Fireteam cage, I`m sticking with this Mojave body. Looks cool with the Big Body on it!
Just wish Arrma would have just put 2-racing dudes inside the FT and used more flexible/thicker body panels. I will never buy replacement FT panels,(WAY OVER PRICED)!

1225221944a.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Any mods needed when adding the Mojave body mounts? I would assume they just bolted right on...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back