Fireteam Alternative Body Shells For Arrma Fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horxton

Reaction score
Has anyone come across any Aftermarket Bodyshells that will fit the Arrma Fireteam or anything that can be made to fit with ease. Had a fair amount of use out of the standard Bodyshell but even after about 5 hours of run time the body is falling apart.

Just looking for cheaper and lighter body alternatives as i feel the original body is far too heavy for the Truck.

Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome and the help, appreciated 😊

Has anyone come across any Aftermarket Bodyshells that will fit the Arrma Fireteam or anything that can be made to fit with ease. Had a fair amount of use out of the standard Bodyshell but even after about 5 hours of run time the body is falling apart.

Just looking for cheaper and lighter body alternatives as i feel the original body is far too heavy for the Truck.

Thanks
So what did you end up buying? I’m also looking for alternatives to the orignal body.

HPI savage flux xl bodies work pretty well too. This is the unbreakable ford version but there are clear ford/chevy/hpi stock bodies on ebay. I am running talion towers though too.

stretched talion.jpg

HPI savage flux xl bodies work pretty well too. This is the unbreakable ford version but there are clear ford/chevy/hpi stock bodies on ebay. I am running talion towers though too.
That looks pretty good. The Talion towers are shorter I'd guess? Wondering if it would look funny and sit too high with the stock towers.

That looks pretty good. The Talion towers are shorter I'd guess? Wondering if it would look funny and sit too high with the stock towers.
Yeah they are a little shorter. I should have cut the body a little lower on the sides past the molding to completely cover the chassis. it's right at the edges of it.

Any more news on this?… the body of the fireteam is cool…. But dang is it heavy… thinking if a bug body will fit 🤔🤔
The pro line one fits the swb chassis so you’d have to come up with a pretty big one.

B8CFA538-7C2F-495C-9C25-B2FF15E6CE12.jpeg

Any more news on this?… the body of the fireteam is cool…. But dang is it heavy… thinking if a bug body will fit 🤔🤔
The commonly used bug bodies wi the front axle lined up leaves a big ole mess hangin way oot there at the back!
_20220520_170108.JPG

Thats on a mojave chassis so same length, just wonderin tho, how would it look wi the body shunted back a skosh?
Between the towers kinda thing. Wouldnae look as lost on bigger wheels maybes?

Yeah I use a Mojave body on my Fireteam build
Mojave body posts work with Fireteam shock tower

Saw on rc review yesterday that Mojave body fits it also.

Man i watched one of his videos yesterday on the max 8 g2 and he sounded like he never heard of castle esc's and hobbywing was super innovative bringing sensored combo with Punch to the hobby.

I couldn't believe how many subs he has. He sounded ridiculous 🤣

Last edited:
Man i watched one of his videos yesterday on the max 8 g2 and he sounded like he never heard of castle esc's and hobbywing was supper innovative bringing sensored combo with Punch to the hobby.

I couldn't believe how many subs he has. He sounded ridiculous 🤣
His channel was mostly crawler based early on. I think it's nice to see someone who's excited about learning new stuff in the Hobby.

Some of these channels get a bit spoiled with the amount of vehicles they go through.

I would rather watch someone who is trying their first mega brushed truck and loving it then someone trying a 6s Typhon and complaining that it's garbage compared to their tekno or traxass

Last edited:
I got a Limitless body and only used the main part and Mojave side skirts. I chopped up the old fireteam parts for the front and rear bumper - although they don't add much strength to the actual bumper, I like the general look though. Definitely rough but something different. Also Jenny's keeps marking down the stock bodies... down to $109 for a black one. I grabbed one, might just grab another and just keeping using them at that price. I do like the looks of the stock body too.

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Ironically (?) in a YouTube video from amain, the guy points out that this "CEN F250" body fits pretty well (@2:38). I think that's going to be my next attempt, although I haven't priced it yet. :fingers crossed:

Also the body tends to lighten itself with age. I've actually come around to it... trashed as it is in this state, it's really solid. All the brittle panels and parts of panels are gone, most of the soldiers are gone (gorilla tape over holes for now). Once you remove the panels though you end up sliding on certain corners of the frame, and it's tough but it's not very abrasion resistant, so it's down to bolts in a couple crashes. So to keep the bolts from getting unusable ground down, I put a glob of instamorph around it - awesome abrasion resistance. It's not pretty but still OK and tough as is.
IMG_0786.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back