Typhon Alternative Part Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matflat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon 3s
Hello Armma Forum, I have a conundrum. I was cleaning my car, doing it down etc when I lost part number AR713029 (

ARRMA Pin 2.5x15.2mm)​

I am trying to find a replacement part and didn’t know if it came with part AR310904.

I was also wondering if anyone gets parts from places that are not hobby or rc stores - things like M screws etc? Thing is I can’t seem to get the part at all here and wondered if there were any alternative solutions (other than me not losing parts), such as hardware stores, slightly shorter pin and loctite?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mat.

Ebay has a set of them for $1.99 , I believe
@Tex Koder - I would love to use Ebay but being in South Africa can be a bit of a challenge with postage etc. Managed to work out a solution in the meantime, and there will ber stock in the New Year for proper replacement parts. Thanks for the advice.

@Tex Koder - I would love to use Ebay but being in South Africa can be a bit of a challenge with postage etc. Managed to work out a solution in the meantime, and there will ber stock in the New Year for proper replacement parts. Thanks for the advice.

I see..
Didn't realize where you were at.

Yes, then Macguyver-ing a pin from dill bit stock sounds like a very handy solution indeed!

I see..
Didn't realize where you were at.

Yes, then Macguyver-ing a pin from dill bit stock sounds like a very handy solution indeed!
@Tex Koder - yep. Getting the parts is a challenge. There are one or two shops that have some parts, but once they are gone they are gone. Managed to get enough to hopefully get through the holiday season, and wait for the next shipments in January :) I do miss Ebay.

@Tex Koder - yep. Getting the parts is a challenge. There are one or two shops that have some parts, but once they are gone they are gone. Managed to get enough to hopefully get through the holiday season, and wait for the next shipments in January :) I do miss Ebay.

Well, at least you have us as an informational resource ,at your finger tips 🍺

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back