Kraton Alternatives to body clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just the thread I need, I yanked the clip off so hard it ripped the plastic retainer, i'm also looking for an easier solution as I know the other 3 retainers will eventually rip too.

just the thread I need, I yanked the clip off so hard it ripped the plastic retainer, i'm also looking for an easier solution as I know the other 3 retainers will eventually rip too.
And for $3.99 you can get a pack of 4

And for $3.99 you can get a pack of 4

Yeah I know but if it keeps ripping it'll mount up :giggle:

This is my temp solution for now :LOL: I think i'll go the magnet route, I've seen some that apparently needs 12kg of force to pull away and it can hold a hammer to the wall, I guess that's enough ?

IMG_20200517_172545.jpg

That might hold for the 3s rigs. I just super glue the rip. I have great luck with that.

I wonder if there is an RC equivalent to this drummers cymbal retainer. It’s a quick release that you press a button and it snaps on. For me they’re very reliable. Someone with a 3D printer needs to make something like this for RCs!

Obviously less of an eyesore on the car though would be preferable.

I don’t know if these are the best solution for this application but I can still answer your question. You never what you’ll come across in the future where these will be helpful so at least you’ll know where to find them.

https://www.mcmaster.com/quick-clamp-nut

Do you still print? I’d love a set ! Pm me if you do still print
I do print but I'm located in Europe so shipping will be insanely difficult and expensive. As I've said before feel free to download the designs and send them to some local 3d printing service around you :)

I do print but I'm located in Europe so shipping will be insanely difficult and expensive. As I've said before feel free to download the designs and send them to some local 3d printing service around you
Hi how much for send it to Spain? Thanks a lot

Damn when did you post these before??

I may give those a try - fail miserably cutting to post correctly and putting the posts in straight so this could help
A set of these for kraton available for sale?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back