Talion Aluminium parts for Arrma Talion EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krismo1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys :) i was just wondering is there any good websites that sell aluminium upgrades for almost the whole entire Arrma Talion EXB car?

Thanks
nvm, i found one :)

Last edited:
GPM Racing, Hot Racing and Integy are some of the cheaper brands that sell aluminium parts. You should be very cautious about which parts you are swapping for aluminium because they can often be downgrades from the stock plastics

Premium brands are M2C, Custom RC Upgrades (CRCU) and Basherqueen that are renown for selling tried, tested and proven parts that are actual upgrades

EXB rigs are well equipped - it can be argued that they hardly need any aftermarket parts at all. Which parts are you looking at in particular?

Nothing in particular, just something that will help strengthen my talion

Thanks for all off the replies guys, appreciate it :)

Stay away from aluminum a arms, unless you like replacing hinge pins and gearbox cases constantly.
GPM Racing, Hot Racing and Integy are some of the cheaper brands that sell aluminium parts. You should be very cautious about which parts you are swapping for aluminium because they can often be downgrades from the stock plastics

Premium brands are M2C, Custom RC Upgrades (CRCU) and Basherqueen that are renown for selling tried, tested and proven parts that are actual upgrades

EXB rigs are well equipped - it can be argued that they hardly need any aftermarket parts at all. Which parts are you looking at in particular?
Scorched RC(UK), Alza Racing(Slovenia) and GKA Custom Parts(Canada) as well.

you need the chassis bent mine straight away

is it difficult to switch chassis?
For the most part no, do it in sections work either back to front or front to back. Most of it is fairly modular the entire rear end can be removed with like 7 screws.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back