Kraton Aluminium wing mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isnips1985

Reaction score
Had the Kraton a few months now and as i've been getting used to the power and the jumps i've broken/bent/warped 2 sets of wing mounts. The first were stock, the second RPM that leave the wing at a really bad an annoying angle. I've just spotted some aluminium ones on eBay but worried that by introducing them it will likely incease the chance of the shock tower bending.

Does anyone else run aluminium ones or have any thoughts? I'd appreciate the input :) Thanks

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 10.08.29.jpeg

Had the Kraton a few months now and as i've been getting used to the power and the jumps i've broken/bent/warped 2 sets of wing mounts. The first were stock, the second RPM that leave the wing at a really bad an annoying angle. I've just spotted some aluminium ones on eBay but worried that by introducing them it will likely incease the chance of the shock tower bending.

Does anyone else run aluminium ones or have any thoughts? I'd appreciate the input :) Thanks

View attachment 97871
I uses a GPM wing mount that comes with a wheelie bar on my 6s Typhon and EXB Kraton and so far so good.

They break bulkheads and bend towers! It sucks to replace the broken wing mount... but it’s a break point on purpose.
Pretty much what i thought then. Maybe when i decide to upgrade the towers i'll do it. Good thing the plastic ones are cheap.
I uses a GPM wing mount that comes with a wheelie bar on my 6s Typhon and EXB Kraton and so far so good.
I put one of the Arrma wheelie bars on and thats what broke the first set. :LOL:

Attachments

• 20200718_113417695_iOS.jpg
    20200718_113417695_iOS.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 57
I had the integy wing mount and m2c towers, I bent the wing mount like a banana on the first bad landing. There is just no give or flex at all and it bends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back