Aluminum bulkheads now available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man that’s nice.

Looks like the entire rear/front assembly will have to be taken apart though to remove the diff,....the case seam rests vertically......in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
IMG_20200804_192832.jpg

Unfortunately can't put these on until a while . Got 2 recover from an neck injury so they have to sit in the garage for a long time.

Last edited:
Update. Sold these to a bashing friend of mine and the steering post threads are way oversized. They were tapped incorrectly. I took it back and sending it back to the seller for a full refund.

Heads up to whoever buys these check the hole first.

IMG_20200807_212753.jpg
IMG_20200807_212815.jpg

Update. Sold these to a bashing friend of mine and the steering post threads are way oversized. They were tapped incorrectly. I took it back and sending it back to the seller for a full refund.

Heads up to whoever buys these check the hole first.

View attachment 93464View attachment 93465
You bought 2 rears. They released the front with the steering posts attached. I still haven't got it yet.

I bought 2 and add says it was front and rear.

View attachment 93499
Lovely advertising. But I already knew GPM are usually bad at translating some details into aluminum. I had to tap the front bulkhead plate to screw on the mud guards but GPM made them b4 the guards came out. So I only bought one for the rear. Considering how many times I had to open the rear to fix the diff internals, it's bad that they split down the middle. You can't even use the rear brace w/o drilling it to a m5 hole. But I've busted enough of the plastic part.

OK, I e-mailed them about it & they sent me this:
20200821_195240.jpg

They fit perfectly in the rear bulkhead with a m3 hex driver:
20200821_195345.jpg

They also said the extra parts should now come with ALL bulkheads.

OK, I e-mailed them about it & they sent me this:
View attachment 95674
They fit perfectly in the rear bulkhead with a m3 hex driver:
View attachment 95675
They also said the extra parts should now come with ALL bulkheads.
How have these been working long term? I ordered a Vivaton one for the rear of my EXB K8S because the stock plastic bulkhead keeps stripping where the bolts go for the hinge pin blocks. It was $160 for one! But I guess that has a better design than these, since these have to be split apart to remove the diffs? I bought one of these instead :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vitavon-re...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back