Kraton Aluminum case for 6s EXB diffs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Do they make them? I don't see them listed as an option on the Arrma site. Assume the standard 6s aluminium case wont work?

Your only option y the integy one piece and in my eyes their product really suck arrma needs to step to the plate and make one 3 piece aluminum like the blx diff

Yep about to give up and Traxxas is sounding better hate to say
Already got a lot invested and because of arrma's stupidity I'm about to call it quits
It's no fun when your rebuilding more than your running

This?
Screenshot_20210701-195214.png

Yep about to give up and Traxxas is sounding better hate to say
Already got a lot invested and because of arrma's stupidity I'm about to call it quits
It's no fun when your rebuilding more than your running
Do you mean the diff cup or diff case? Because there are multiple metal diff cases, but yet no metal diff cups.

The cup it would be nice of them to make aluminum 3 piece like the blx the active plates keep forming to the bevel at the bottom of the cup

Thanks but does preorder mean we get them in October
What part are you referring to as the diff cup?

If I get the above case, it will be the same as the BLX with the arrma aluminum case, right?

I’ve had some of those diff cups on order for awhile now… months… don’t remember when that’s how long it’s been 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m sure now that they’ve pushed their RTR’s out they’ll be looking for stuff for ppl to order so they’ll release them now…

I’ve had some of those diff cups on order for awhile now… months… don’t remember when that’s how long it’s been 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m sure now that they’ve pushed their RTR’s out they’ll be looking for stuff for ppl to order so they’ll release them now…
Ok. I get it. Diff case is referring to the bulkhead.

Just heard backordered till 8/19 a month in a half
What part are you referring to as the diff cup?

If I get the above case, it will be the same as the BLX with the arrma aluminum case, right?
The housing that holds all your gears that's a cup
Thanks for all the help but I still can't post my video can watch all day but can't post it i am lost on how to post fr YouTube

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back