Typhon Aluminum diff yoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I think my plastic diff yokes may be binding so I'm looking for an aluminum replacement.

I found part number ATF11Y02 from Hot Racing but it's too pricey - $70 to replace front and rear.

Has anyone found something different?

I think my plastic diff yokes may be binding so I'm looking for an aluminum replacement.

I found part number ATF11Y02 from Hot Racing but it's too pricey - $70 to replace front and rear.

Has anyone found something different?
I'm pretty sure GPM makes some, but not much of a price difference. I have the HR ones and they are amazing quality. Haven't tested them out much yet though, i'll test them though.

I don't know why the yolks would bind. After you rebuild a diff, tighten up the yolks all the way, then back out the screws about half a turn maybe. Only if you're using plastic yolks though.
They warp over time sometimes. I had mine warp in the rear of my Granite. No matter how much I backed the screws, it would bind and be too tight. After replacing with a new yoke, it was smooth again. I then replaced with a GPM yoke and it was even better although the screws on the bottom had to be torqued down SUPER tight to get the bulkhead to close on the diff haha I guess GPM makes em just a tad bigger or maybe because it's metal it doesn't flex with the plastic

Back